1/433
Synthstrom Audible Deluge
Acheter

Sujet Commentaires sur la news : Deluge, nouveau synthé et séquenceur Kiwi

• 231 réponses
  • 41 participants
  • 19 858 vues
  • 48 followers
Sujet de la discussion Commentaires sur la news : Deluge, nouveau synthé et séquenceur Kiwi
C’est de l’autre côté de la planète, en Nouvelle Zélande, que Synthstrom Audible a développé Deluge, un synthé et séquenceur qui va arriver bientôt.

Lire la news

Ce thread a été créé automatiquement suite à la publication d'une news pour ce produit. N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires ici !
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Sorry to hijack the thread everyone....and in English no less.icon_facepalm.gif Ian from Synthstrom Audible here. Sorry we didn't release a pic on the 20th. We were going to do so with a prototype but there was so much confusion already over what it looks like with sites (like this) sharing photos of the old model...we decided just to wait till we had the new production model since it's so soon anyway. By the way...I am going to be in Lille, Paris and Dijon in a few days. If you live in, nearby or between one of those cities and you want me to come over to your place and let you have a play you an old model Deluge (which runs the new firmware). Send me a message ASAP! (Ian at synthstrom.com). Sorry to interrupt.

[ Dernière édition du message le 24/09/2016 à 17:11:27 ]

you're welcome :bravo:

Beat Thang 4 Life

PK crew( à l'abandon) / Mixcloud / 3'ks

En vrai t'es Eddie Barclay avoue :oops2:

Hi Alowhum / Ian,
we are quite happy when a product developper contributes to the audiofanzine forum and additionnally for a product which seems quite promizing. I guess that a lot of people won't be able to move close to Lille/Paris/Dijon. Do you believe that a video of the demonstration will be possible (even with the old model)?

Thanks
Yo

Citation de Alowhum :
Sorry to hijack the thread everyone....and in English no less.icon_facepalm.gif Ian from Synthstrom Audible here. Sorry we didn't release a pic on the 20th. We were going to do so with a prototype but there was so much confusion already over what it looks like with sites (like this) sharing photos of the old model...we decided just to wait till we had the new production model since it's so soon anyway. By the way...I am going to be in Lille, Paris and Dijon in a few days. If you live in, nearby or between one of those cities and you want me to come over to your place and let you have a play you an old model Deluge (which runs the new firmware). Send me a message ASAP! (Ian at synthstrom.com). Sorry to interrupt.

"Le succès, c'est d'aller d’échec en échec sans perdre son enthousiasme"

[ Dernière édition du message le 25/09/2016 à 17:06:13 ]

Thanks Yo.

We learnt our lesson when we used that photo of the prototype when we made our first announcement. Even though we were very clear that it was an older model and the new one will have a very different pad layout, people thought we had made a typo, or that things were wrong. There are just too many nuances in languages and possible misunderstandings to be made from video of the wrong product being "out-there".

Having worked on this for years and only being a few weeks away from having the production model (with video), it would be silly to release video of a prototype now.

In person (at these sessions), I am able to explain clearly to people the differences between the machines.

[ Dernière édition du message le 25/09/2016 à 18:46:33 ]

Thanks, I understand. Hopefully it is not far from more information and video based on the final product (october from your site). And people who will have the opportunity to assist to your demo and access to the machine could share with us in the forum.
Good luck for the coming weeks and your product launch !

Citation de Alowhum :
Thanks Yo.

We learnt our lesson when we used that photo of the prototype when we made our first announcement. Even though we were very clear that it was an older model and the new one will have a very different pad layout, people thought we had made a typo, or that things were wrong. There are just too many nuances in languages and possible misunderstandings to be made from video of the wrong product being "out-there".

Having worked on this for years and only being a few weeks away from having the production model (with video), it would be silly to release video of a prototype now.

In person (at these sessions), I am able to explain clearly to people the differences between the machines.

Juste je traduis le message de Ian pour tous ceux que ca pourrait interesse et qui ne parle pas anglais:
grosso modo: "Desole de detourner le thread et en anglais en plus. Je suis Ian de Synthstrom Audible. Desole nous n'avons pas montrer de photo le 20 (Sept). Nous etions pret pour le faire avec un proto mais il y avait tant de confusion deja sur les forums a propos de quoi il avait l'air base sur les photos de l'ancien model. Nous avons decide d'attendre jusqu'a ce que nous ayons le nouveau model de production qui sera bientot pret.
Quoiqu'il en soit, je vais alle a Lille, Paris et Dijon dans quelques jours. Si vous y vivez, ou a proximite, ou entre ces villes, et que vous voulez que je vienne la ou vous etes, et vous laissez jouer sur l'ancien model Deluge (qui tourne avec le nouveau firmware). Envoyez moi un message ASAP! (Ian at synthstrom.com). Desole pour l'interruption.
"

A ceux qui pourrons assister a une demo ou jouer avec: N'hesitez pas a venir partager vos impression ici ;) !

Citation de Alowhum :

Rien ne se perd, tout se transforme ! http://soundcloud.com/confdntl

Pas beaucoup d'info mais du neuf sur la page FB. Une grosse annonce est faite.
Le 22/10, plusieurs personnes seront confrontées pendant 4mn à faire un morceau en live. Elles n'ont jamais vues ls Deluge avant. Elles auront juste droit à 2h de tuto vidéos avant le spectacle.
Seul soucis, c'est à Auckland...
Mais ça semble être prodigieux comme appareil. Celui que j'attends depuis longtemps et que mon Circuit comble avec grand peine.
Voici une photo de la version finale du Synthstrom Audible Deluge (pour ceux qui sont intéressés;))
https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/101489078109865773647/6342193480682919506?icm=false&authkey=CPPh4Y7zuq_ftAE

[ Dernière édition du message le 17/10/2016 à 00:44:14 ]