Créer un compte

ou

Sujet FS-6 Dual Footswitch + me50

• 3 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 1 508 vues
  • 2 followers
1 FS-6 Dual Footswitch + me50
Bonjour je voulais savoir si on peut utiliser avec le pedalier me-50 pour changer d'effets sur ce pedalier
Hello!

c'est plutot sur la page du me-50 qu'il aurai fallut poser la question, mais oui c'est possible.

Il y a une sortie pour footswitch sur le me-50 donc aucun problème.
Je le faisais sur mon GT6B avant, pas de problème et la sur mon RC 50, pas de problème. Ya pas de raison pour que ça pose problème. Fonce!

plop!

Voila ce que dit le site Boss:

An optional foot switch (BOSS FS-5U or similar) can be connected to the ME-50's foot switch jack. Dual foot switch control can be achieved by connecting either a BOSS FS-6 dual foot switch, or two FS-5U foot switches with an optional PCS-31 cable adaptor.

The function of the foot switch will depend on whether the ME-50 is in Manual Mode or Memory Mode.

* In Manual Mode: the foot switch will turn Tone Modify on/off. If you connect two foot switches, you'll be able to use one to turn Tone Modify on/off, and the other to turn the Compressor on/off.
* In Memory Mode: the foot switch will select the next consecutive patch bank. If you connect two foot switches, you'll be able to use one to move forward through patch banks, and the other to move backward.

En espérant t'avoir aider, A+!

plop!

OK MERCI POUR VOS REPONSES