Photos
1/2

Sujet Problème de téléchargement

• 1 réponse
  • 2 participants
  • 185 vues
  • 2 followers
1 Problème de téléchargement
Nous sommes le 2 juin Je viens d'ouvrir mon abonnemnt aujourd'hui et c'est l'enfer, je n'arrive pas à télécharger , pour m'assurer que ce n'est pas un problème local, c'est la même chose chez vous ?
UVI products are amazing, I took the newly released SonicPass since May for Falcon and the Soundbanks and the effects. I thought I had finally found the dream VST, wow the sonic quality and interface is outstanding, so many layers, rich textures, even ethnic librairies included too, the whole package you need for modern electronic music... no competition out there.

BUT it's ruining my workflow so far, they have a serious issue where ARM 64 Falcon isn't yet 100% stable with M1 Macs/Ableton, and it keeps crashing Ableton when I use multiple instances of Falcon in a project.

It's really ruining it, I can't work like this. You won't even be able to open your project anymore after the crash. You have to manually restore the stems, which is not a viable option (plus it will keep crashing again after the next save anyway), since I need my return channels too, and they're gone of course.

I've been in contact every day with UVI support for the past 3 weeks, they're very available but so far they're investigating my Ableton crash reports, we have no solution yet.

It's really a major issue, can you imagine if every M1 user is having this problem?? Total waste.

Problem is 80% of my tracks right have quite a few instances of Falcon and rely on it.

I'm really hoping they're gonna fix this.

[ Dernière édition du message le 02/07/2022 à 17:12:24 ]