Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Don't buy stuff from Cedric Floch !

• 441 réponses
  • 102 participants
  • 39 884 vues
  • 106 followers
1 Don't buy stuff from Cedric Floch !
Hi

I bought the MS-20 from the guy aka devilshop over another annonce in the internet for 600 Euros.

However my money arrived 2 weeks ago and have not heard from him and the guy doesn't respind to the emails.

He stated his Name was Cédric Floch..

However there is no Cedric Floch in Montelimar as I found out.. I now called tha banc and the will find out to whom belongs the IBAN Code I transferred the money to.

I will drive over to France and kick his ass! For sure

Be ware of this guy

I will keep you posted
Afficher le premier post
:mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

Ah, au fait, il faut cliquer SUR le trophée inséré par Will pour apprécier... ce n'est pas qu'une image
Hello le forum, déja j'aurais du choisir un autre nom pour mon site internet!!! merci à Mr Floch :furieux: pour avoir pourri le nom de devilshop, ps si vous allez sur mon site vous pouvez voir que je n'ai rien avoir avec c'est personne et que je ne vends pas d'access musique ou autre ( a part des figurine lié oui à la musique quand on me le demande)
voici mon rcs 444 023 477 rcs Toulouse
@ bientôt je devais un peu le dire!!!
Johan qui n'es pas le devilshop connu!! comme un arnaqueur!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,

Floch stole some of my money too and I wonder what happened to this idiot.
My French isn't all that good, so I'm not sure he was/is in jail for his crimes or what (?!)

I also wonder if anyone ever got their money back, and if so.....how ?!

If he's still active, please update the forum as well.

regards,
Marcel

Citation : According to the last informations we got, he is in jail.

Encore un repris de justesse !
:volatil:
Good, I hope they keep him there :!:
WARNING... HE IS BACK!

Luigi Iandolo alias Cedric Floch alias 2000.mat alias lots of other names is here again!
He now calls himself Franck Dupont, eBay name franckdupont09, email address franck.strobe@laposte.net.
He just bought a JX-8P side panel from me and now claims with eBay he never received it and wants his money back.
He still has the same address:
537, chaussée de bruxelles - 6210 Frasnes les Gosselies
or: 537, chaussée de bruxelles - Les bons villers

When you are on eBay, block franckdupont09 immediately!

Let's watch out for each other, guys.
Senso
Hello Senso, to make clear as clear as possible: has the name of Cedric Floch been implied in the transaction at one stage or another  ? Normally he doesn't buy but sells, and never ships the gear, that's why i'm a bit astonished.

Tamen pax et amor, oscula.

Oops! My mistake.
My French is not very good and on page 10 someone mentioned the name Luigi Iandolo. I found his name here through Google and since he also uses different names, I thought this was about the same guy, just like in the warnings in many other forums.

So, do not buy from Cedric Floch, but also don't buy from, or sell to Luigi Iandolo (alias Franck Dupont, franckdupont09, 2000.mat and many other names).
Info:
https://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=2000.mat&Dirn=Received+by
http://www.anafrog.com/ananfrog.nsf/0/7C0057B53526AA83C12574370040DAEE
https://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/viewtopic.php?p=310892

Sorry for the mix-up,
Senso
bloquer 2000.mat, nancy140184 et Luigi Iandolo) franckdupont09 ,  

que fait la police??