Séquenceur hardware polyrythmique standalone
- Live mode: improvise and record notes and automations with the transposable keys, the touchpad or with an external controller. Use the smartpads to play chord progressions, scales and repeated notes.
- Step mode: create and arrange rhythms and melodies with the full-real-time step-by-step sequencer. A step can be a note, a chord or a CC MIDI message. You can also use the euclidean graphic sequencer.
- Track mode: set, manage and control up to 16 tracks. Mute/unmute tracks on the fly, change in real-time the resolution, the length, the time signature, the midi channel.
- Seq mode: launch your sequences (a group of 16 tracks) on the fly or link them to each other to create a complete song.
- Effect manager: combine up to 4 real-time MIDI effects per track.
- Assign manager: link an effect parameter or a CC message to the touchpad, the accelerometer or any of the five encoders at your disposal.
- MIDI in (to control Pyramid with a MIDI controller)
- MIDI out (x2)
- DYN sync out
- CV+GATE in (x2) [0 to 5V]
- CV+GATE out [0 to 5V]
- ENV out (assignable CV envelope, for example to sequence filters) [0 to 5V]
- PEDAL in (x2)
- Plug and play MIDI USB out
- SD card slot to save an unlimited number of projects and upgrade the OS.
- 35 backlit silicon pads
- Menu clickable encoder to control everything
- 5 assignable clickable encoders
- Assignable multi-finger touchpad
- Assignable accelerometer
- White backlit LCD graphical screen
- Mini USB bus powered (power supply included)
- Kensington security lock
- 206x268x44mm aluminium housing
9 personnes sur 9 ont trouvé cet avis utile
27 personnes sur 27 ont trouvé cet avis utile
34 personnes sur 35 ont trouvé cet avis utile