Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Depeche Mode

• 1 156 réponses
  • 99 participants
  • 31 998 vues
  • 67 followers
1 Depeche Mode
Je m ecoutais du depeche mode la, ,et je me disais que sans eux ya des groupes qui seraient pas comme y sont maintenant...je pense a Paradise lost par exemple...
Vous trouvez pas que c est un groupe culte vous?
Afficher le premier post
Bon anniversaire à Vince Clarke, 63 ans aujourd'hui!
Nouveauté dans la setlist du 1er juillet :

Spoiler - Cliquer ici pour lire la suite
Le premier synthé de Vince Clarke.
Il hésitait avec le Korg MS-20 mais "J'ai pris le Kawai parce qu'il avait plus de boutons".

Il y a quarante ans aujourd'hui sortait...

Alan sur le grill :

We all know that YOU are a classically trained musician and have talent playing keyboards/synthesizers, piano and drums. What OTHER instruments can you play?
That’s about it. I did learn the flute but haven’t played it for years, I can fumble my way around a bass and I can bash out a few chords on guitar.

What about Martin (other than guitar & keyboards and that weird instrument that he plays in ‘Everything Counts’)?
I don’t think he plays anything else although he has been known to strum the banjo while impersonating George Formby.

And Dave (has he ever contributed instrumentally on any albums that you were a part of)?
Dave plays a unique form of guitar. He has his own ‘special’ style. We used some of his playing as sound effects in one of the crossfade sections of ‘Violator’.

And Fletch (other than clapping & waving and the occasional pre-programmed sound effect)?
He says he used to play bass guitar in the very early incarnation of DM but I’ve never actually heard it put to the test.
Aggrotech, tiens, je n'avais jamais entendu ce terme.