Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Depeche Mode

• 1 206 réponses
  • 101 participants
  • 34 063 vues
  • 68 followers
1 Depeche Mode
Je m ecoutais du depeche mode la, ,et je me disais que sans eux ya des groupes qui seraient pas comme y sont maintenant...je pense a Paradise lost par exemple...
Vous trouvez pas que c est un groupe culte vous?
Afficher le premier post

Le plus gauche des guitaristes gaucher....

Le nouveau cinglé accompagné d'un clipos!!!!!

5818939.jpg
Un sondage de fans comme il doit en exister plein d'autres...

Aucun album avec Alan Wilder? Impossible ce ne sont pas de vrais fans :mrg:

[ Dernière édition du message le 24/09/2023 à 17:02:46 ]

Violator :oops2:

Putain Walter mais qu'est-ce que le Vietnam vient foutre là-dedans ?

x
Hors sujet :
Moi j’aurais mis Exciter, et Playing the angel en second choix

Le plus gauche des guitaristes gaucher....

Citation de Gam :
Aucun album avec Alan Wilder? Impossible ce ne sont pas de vrais fans :mrg:

Entièrement d'accord, ils sont débiles ou quoi ? :mrg:

Putain Walter mais qu'est-ce que le Vietnam vient foutre là-dedans ?

D'habitude j'aime bien la plupart de ses vidéos, autant là....

“By the time we started the Hamburg sessions in an altogether more suitable commercial studio [chateau Du Pape], we had remembered that less people around equalled more work done. Fletch went back to England and booked himself back into The Priory; Dave only really showed up to do his vocals, and that left myself, Flood and Martin — who perked up a bit — to get on and knock the album into shape. We recorded eight tracks in six weeks, compared to the two or three we’d scraped together in Madrid.”

Gore hinted at Wilder’s more upbeat disposition while working in Germany: “Alan didn’t particularly get on with Andy, and Andy went home during the recording period in Hamburg; that’s probably why Alan cheered up and started coming out-he was out with us every night! He’s a Gemini; he’s odd! There are always two sides to their moods.”

Jonathan Miller. Stripped.
“I think that Alan was trying to gain control of everything towards the end of the project, and because I wasn’t very well, he was doing that,” Fletch said. “He was able to take control, and I think I deal with things a bit differently. I don’t think the roles have changed at all … we just replaced Alan with a team of people.”

It's amazing how many people they needed to replace one single man ...

“It was important for us to fill his shoes,” Martin remarked. “I think that Tim and his team helped to fulfil that role. The musicians in Tim's team were very important. Because Alan was always the so-called musician in Depeche Mode. The classical trained one. It's a fine line. What's a musician? I can play a guitar and I can play keyboards, but I was never classically trained.”
“He can read music scores as well,” Fletch bitched about Alan. Martin tried to cool it down a bit: “I never had any music theory, I just know what sounds good and what moves me when I write it, when I try out things. So this was a totally different way of working for us.”

Some fans tend to label Alan as a victim. But - as we’ve already seen – there are two sides to every story. Therefore it’s too simple to see him as the unfortunate victim, (or “fluffy bunny-wunny” to say it with his own words.)

Some fans tend to see him as a traitor, as the one who committed the crime of leaving “the sinking ship,” as the one who left his friends in the lurch. I think this view is unfair, because you have realize the amount of work he put into this band.
Where would DM have got without him? Would they have been able to produce albums like Violator? Would they have been able to play in front of 70,000 people at the Rosebowl? I wouldn’t be so sure.
But it would also be wrong to say that the entire success was due to him, (like some other fans do.) It was the success of this special team. Alan alone wouldn’t have gotten far without Martin’s songs and Dave’s distinctive voice and charismatic live performance.

Hanging on your Words - A Depeche Mode biography