Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Don't buy stuff from Cedric Floch !

• 441 réponses
  • 102 participants
  • 40 299 vues
  • 106 followers
Sujet de la discussion Don't buy stuff from Cedric Floch !
Hi

I bought the MS-20 from the guy aka devilshop over another annonce in the internet for 600 Euros.

However my money arrived 2 weeks ago and have not heard from him and the guy doesn't respind to the emails.

He stated his Name was Cédric Floch..

However there is no Cedric Floch in Montelimar as I found out.. I now called tha banc and the will find out to whom belongs the IBAN Code I transferred the money to.

I will drive over to France and kick his ass! For sure

Be ware of this guy

I will keep you posted
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Hello!

Does anyone know what is happening about Cedric Floch now? I lost 650,. Euros because of him. As far as I have understood he is known as a thief in France and therefore his national bank account is closed, but I believe his account still works for international transfers. That's why he can cintinue doing things like that. I think there should be put an end to this. Also I bought some things off of ebay and almost got scammed there twice (in 4 auctions). In my opinion there needs to be something done.

Johannes
Just complain at the police.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'artiste entrouvre une fenêtre sur le réel; le "réaliste pragmatique" s'éclaire donc avec une vessie.

Not this simple i am afraid cher oryjen

John, it is not too easy to file a complaint for what this guy did to you.

first thing to do is to lodge a formal complaint at your home's Police Station, providing lots of details about what happened, of course, and hoping that French and Austrian Police can communicate together ( very unlikely, but better try than regret )

i heard that in the future you will be able to lodge a complaint straight from internet, i.e. the French Police will directly look at your online complaint. i'll have to search for this further, sorry it appears that the website may be written in french

finally you can have a look at this link ( in french, sorry ) which is the official government procedure to file a complaint in a French Police station.

http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/F1435.xhtml#titreN10052

hope this helps, good luck mate
Sorry from what i see it is not yet possible to make an eletronic complaint in France

:frown:

Citation : first thing to do is to lodge a formal complaint at your home's Police Station

:roll:
There is for years at Scotland Yard a special office for web-criminality: They offer online files to complain about such miseries.
Then they contact the french police for example.

I think that if dozens of complains arrive from foreign countries at the same time, concerning the same fucking bastard, the french police will have a look.

Here it's an easy job for them: they've got the name, the address and the bank account number of the motherfucker. They just have to take their car!
But, as I said from the beginning, I've got a car too.
And I could take my friend Brutal with me.
But I'm affraid, it would just be for fun and pleasure: It would be astounding if I could take the money back for all his robberies... :|

However, WHAT A PLEASURE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'artiste entrouvre une fenêtre sur le réel; le "réaliste pragmatique" s'éclaire donc avec une vessie.

This bastard came back ! but he is becoming more & more careful. He was difficult to hunt, but finally got him: his two new nick were tiptoptip and analogsd.

Please, all filling complaints about him, let me know, we have to get as much infos as possible about him and sues against him.

Tamen pax et amor, oscula.

Justice !
:mdr: t'es total HS !!!

Mais bon, oui, CEDRIC, SI TU LIS CECI: JE SUIS TRES GRAND ET FORT ET TU VAS VOIR TA GUEULE A LA RECRE !!!!

Tamen pax et amor, oscula.

:mrg:

Nan mais sérieux, je suis cette histoire depuis le premier post, c'est quand même assez dingue qu'il court encore, le type...

Hors sujet : Et franchement c'était bien cool votre concert !

Citation : Nan mais sérieux, je suis cette histoire depuis le premier post, c'est quand même assez dingue qu'il court encore, le type...

+1 :lol:

Et s'il ne fait jamais un tour sur les forums des sites auxquels il s'inscrit pour arnaquer les gens, c'est qu'il est vraiment très très con!! :ptdr:

Accepter qu'on n'sait pas, c'est déjà l'premier pas.

MUSICIENS ET PUBLIC, PROTEGEZ VOS OREILLES!