Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Don't buy stuff from Cedric Floch !

• 441 réponses
  • 102 participants
  • 40 297 vues
  • 106 followers
Sujet de la discussion Don't buy stuff from Cedric Floch !
Hi

I bought the MS-20 from the guy aka devilshop over another annonce in the internet for 600 Euros.

However my money arrived 2 weeks ago and have not heard from him and the guy doesn't respind to the emails.

He stated his Name was Cédric Floch..

However there is no Cedric Floch in Montelimar as I found out.. I now called tha banc and the will find out to whom belongs the IBAN Code I transferred the money to.

I will drive over to France and kick his ass! For sure

Be ware of this guy

I will keep you posted
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Ask the Dust: www.myspace.com/askthedust et www.askthedust.org
Cédric Floch était revenu sous les pseudos: nowwere, griinlite, amazzic, stranglox.

Nous prenons la situation très au sérieux ici, nous vous tenons au courant des prochains développements.

Tamen pax et amor, oscula.

Hello tout le monde, où en est la situation ? Je suis l'affaire depuis le début, pour info.

V74 -> ton raisonnement est absurde.
Just for guys who are still searching...

Be aware of the fact that French names can be weird sometimes :

Cedric Floch

Cedric Floc'h

Cedric le Floch

and so on...

However it seems our guy's name sounds a little bit like a bretagne-type of name.

If you search for Cedric Floc'h in Google, you'll find out that it is also matmatah's guitarist, one of the biggest band in France..at least, matmatah has a guitarist named Cedric Floc'h.

Strange.

Thanks for keeping us updated ASAP.

Cheers.
Floch is probably a not so uncommon name. anyway, we know the adress of this guy: he lives in Montelimar.

Donc vous allez en parler aux keufs ? Ce serait bien...
Très probable qu'on aille jusque là oui.

Just read the thread and have to add to this that the same guy is scamming people on ebay for many years already.

There have been a lot of people in Holland, Norway, Belgium, etc who all have gone to the Police with their stories and still this guy keeps continuing.

This guy won't stop untill he is stopped.

http://www.internetoplichting.nl/index.php?topic=8364.0
https://www.synthforum.nl/forums/showthread.php?t=95066

I hope everyone who is being scammed by this guy goes out to the Police and refers to other cases as well. The list gets longer every month, so the Police should one day act the way they should and put this guy to a hold.

Ebay and other sites will give further details about the guy to Police only and will never give those details to individuals. It's necessary that people go to the police once they are being scammed by this guy.

Citation : Très probable qu'on aille jusque là oui.

Comment ça "très probable"?
Il y a un doute?
Je ne vois pas ce qui vous retient...
Il n'en a pas assez fait?
Vous n'en avez pas marre que des escrocs de sa trempe décridibilisent votre rubrique d'annonces?
Il faut ABSOLUMENT mettre de côté la chère image du zicos-sympa-pas copain avec les flics-libertaire etc et dénoncer ce type.
parce que voyez-vous, ça m'étonnerait qu'il partage vos options.
En général chez les crapules l'idéologie chatouille plutôt la frange inverse.

Et en fait, à mon avis, les préventions "cool" des "artistes", il compte dessus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'artiste entrouvre une fenêtre sur le réel; le "réaliste pragmatique" s'éclaire donc avec une vessie.

à mon tour on dirait !

je viens d'acheter à " southerndeath " qui porte le prénom de Cédric floch , Hier une pédale Captain coconut 2 fox rox qui etait en vente ici sur AF , et j'ai fait le Virement de 315 euros pour la pédale et son envoi ! Donc j'imagine que je n'aurais aucune nouvelle non plus ... :furieux:

Que faire ? à part aller porter plainte ?