Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
PreSonus FireBox
Photos
1/285
PreSonus FireBox

Sujet Presonus Firebox It's a good Sound Card ?

• 24 réponses
  • 5 participants
  • 1 395 vues
  • 4 followers
Sujet de la discussion Presonus Firebox It's a good Sound Card ?
Hi, Friends...

I need a SoundCard even 300/400 Euros.

The Presonus Firebox It's a good Sound Card ?

I wait for your answers,

Thanks
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Jbjovi

I repaired that you have the Korg Kontrol 49! And I liked a suggestion yours for 4 Keyboards!

The keyboard keys, Korg Kontrol 49 are Good ?

Which betters in terms of functions and keyboard keys, until + 150€ ??

- Edirol PC-50
- M-Audio KeyStation 49e
- Korg K49
- E-mu Xboard 49
I'm sorry but I can't help you with that, I use mine only to simplified the input of midi parts, I do not play keyboards. I hope somebody else will be able to help you with that question.

All I can say is that it's seems better to choose one with usb and not with midi, because it seems that a lot of peaple have problems with midi keaboard using midi cable (and I am one of them, sometimes, I need to restart cubase to make my korg to work).
Hi mates... sorry for involving into the post.
Anyway UltraBytes, maybe i have some info for you.

You should look after M-Audio "Axiom" series. It's a brand new serie, so price is quite more expensive than older gear. Anyway, those MIDI keyboards are very versatile and usefull. I purchased an Axiom 61; midi controllers and capabilities are well bright thinked and after two months now, i didn't walk through all what the equipment gives. Moreover, it's bundled with Ableton Live, which - depending on your needs- make a pretty interesting buy.

Guitar Animist

Hi !

I intended to buy the firebox too, but someone told me (on this forum) that the FOcusrite Saffire LE sounds better (like the Motu Ultralite but with less option (inputs, outpus etc..)), for the same price than the Firebox.
Hi,

I didn't read all the replies on this thread, so it's highly possible that what I writing has allready been said.
Anyway, I think that this sound card is really good for the price. The sound is ok, it's easy to use. It has also midi and digital in/out.
The only weak point of this card is the level of the inputs witch is a little too low I think. You can fix that by changing the settings from the drivers interface, but it feels a little bit strange isn't it?
One last thing with this card: the headphones out are far too high, it's dangerous for the ears :surpris: