Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
PreSonus FireBox
Photos
1/285
PreSonus FireBox

Sujet Presonus Firebox It's a good Sound Card ?

• 24 réponses
  • 5 participants
  • 1 394 vues
  • 4 followers
Sujet de la discussion Presonus Firebox It's a good Sound Card ?
Hi, Friends...

I need a SoundCard even 300/400 Euros.

The Presonus Firebox It's a good Sound Card ?

I wait for your answers,

Thanks
Hello,

Yes, the firebox is a really good soundcard. But it depends on what you want to do with it... I know, music. I mean, If you want to make a really good demo (I don't know if you use the same word for that...), you have made the good choice, but if you want more quality....... You'll have to surch for something else. There's some people who as made some song recording that you can listen on this website. Just surch in the profile of the members who have this soundcard.

Sorry for my english... but I'm working on it ! :D:
Debtor for your information, friend!

My English also is not of optimum… But françês I do not fish nothing!I'm Portuguese…

I wait for more critical to this SoundCard! And if has better alternatives, 300/400€

Where I can hear some demos of Presonus Firebox (please some Links)
You can here a record here. It's a live record, so don't be afraid if the result is not what you expect. You just have to imagine the result you'll be able to obtain with some work on the sound, and with a multitrack record.

Tell me what you think.
Hi, thanks

A good live record! :bravo:

How you made the linkings in the 6 connectors Presonus Firebox (4 analogical and 2 digital) ?
(Drums, Guitars, Vocal)

In your opinion the Firebox will be the certain choice ?!
I have one, so I can't tell you that it's not a good choice, I'm really satisfied, that's all I can tell.

I have made a live record using with a notebook and the firebox. The configuration was :

- yamaha 01v digital mixing console
- and 4 microphones, 2 for the drums, 1 for guitar, 1 for bass.
- 2 preamp art tube mp.

I have used the output spdif of my yamaha that I have recorded on too separate channel plus all 4 microphones, each one using one the 4 input of firebox, and for the 2 using the line in input, I have used the preamps. I don't know if it's clear because of my english, hope you'll understand...

The result is not as good as what you have heard up ahead, but it's because i'm not as good as I wish in mixing, the firebox is not the problem !

Trying to translate what I wish to tell is giving me a headache.
Already I ordered a Presonus Firebox… I wait that it is an excellent choice! :lol:

I was interested in the Motu UltraLite, but it's very expensive :furieux: €€ and I opted to the Firebox !

Friend jbjovi, It tries to use soft "T-RackS 24", to better your final Record's :bravo:
I know T-racks, but I don't have it. It's no use for me now, I work in studio with a professionnal so... May the music be with you.
Jbjovi

Thanks friend for the a helps in the SoundCard Firebox.

I have with me the Presonus Firebox… It is excellent and it works good!! :bravo:

The only defect is to say “MADE IN CHINA” :lol:
Yes, made in china.... :??: