• Unique removable screen panel allows you to place the S6000 functionality away from the rack and into your work area.
• 128-voice polyphony on the S6000 and 64-voice polyphony (expandable to 128) on the S5000.
• Expandable to 256Mbytes using SIMMs.
• 16 outputs configurable as 8 x stereo pairs or 16 individual mono outs (S5000 has 8 outputs expandable to 16).
• Optional ADAT™ digital audio interface giving 16 digital outputs
• Optional USB interface (S56USB) for fast transferts & edition.
• 320 x 240 backlit LCD.
• 44.1kHz/48kHz sampling frequencies.
• 18-bit stereo ADCs with 64 x oversampling 5th order Delta Sigma
• 20-bit DACs with 128 x oversampling Delta Sigma with 8 x digital filter on all outputs.
• SPDIF or AES/EBU digital I/O on balanced jacks or optical.
• EB20 4-channel 20-bit multi-effects processor (optional on S5000).
• PS2 QWERTY keyboard input for easy naming.
• 2 x MIDI IN/OUT/THRU for 32-channel multitimbral operation.
• 2 x SCSI ports for easy connection to disk drives.
• Wordclock input allows you to easily integrate the S5000 and S6000 into an all-digital environment.
• Flash ROM programmable operating system.
• .WAV sample format allows access to a huge range of sounds from PCs or the Internet.
• DOS disk format allows connection of the sampler’s disk drive to PCs.
• Icon based operating system and GUI (graphical user interface).
• Virtual Sample function allows you to play long samples direct from disk within a program for easy integration of disk recordings in a multi timbral environment
• 26 powerful resonant filter types.
• 2 x Low Frequency Oscillators (LFOs) each offering 9 control waveforms.
• 2 x hardware ADSR envelope generators allow ultra fast and accurate shaping of sounds.
• A multi-stage auxiliary envelope can be used to create more complex envelope shapes.
• Assignable Program Modulation allows you to route the LFOs, envelope generators, MIDI controllers, etc., to up to 17 different destinations - you can even route controllers to controllers!
• Stereo phase coherent timestretch sample processing.
• New off-line stereo pitch shift and BPM matching sample editing algorithms.
• 3-band off-line digital EQ.
• New QUICKLOAD functions allow you to get sounds into the sampler quickly and easily.
• Icon based DISK system makes navigation simple. Sounds are stored in folders and folders can contain further sub-folders for efficient organisation of sound library.
• Responds to channel or polyphonic aftertouch.
• Compatible with S1000 and S3000 series samplers
And much, much more....
Distribué par audia
5 personnes sur 7 ont trouvé cet avis utile
9 personnes sur 11 ont trouvé cet avis utile
10 personnes sur 10 ont trouvé cet avis utile
Autres dénominations : s6000, s 6000, s60 00, s 60 00, 's6000, s 60 00'