1/442
Mackie Onyx 1640

Console analogique de la marque Mackie appartenant à la série Onyx

Sujet Modification post eq!

• 7 réponses
  • 5 participants
  • 2 026 vues
  • 5 followers
Sujet de la discussion Modification post eq!
Il existe bel et bien une modification qui permet d' enregister le signal numerique
de votre onyx (ca marche sur toute la gamme onyx...) post EQ et post FADER!
vous pouvez meme faire :POST EQ et pre fader....
lisez ca d abord :

Now Available as An Option from Front End Audio: EQ Modification places the EQ circuit in the path of all recording outputs!

Standard Mackie Onyx mixers offer no access to the EQ from the DB25 or optional firewire outputs. Front End Audio is now stocking and shipping modified mixers that are ready to go right out of the box.

Modification Features

“Pre-Fader” option places the EQ in the recording path when selected, and output to the DB25 & Firewire is before the fader
“Post-Fader” option places the EQ in the recording path when selected, and output to the DB25 & Firewire is after the fader
EQ is still bypassed via the onboard EQ switch
Does not void standard Mackie warranty
The advantage of pre-fader output is the ability to adjust fader levels and use mutes without affecting the recorded signal, and skips the added fader circuitry for a shortened signal path to “tape”. The advantage of post-fader is the ability to record fader moves and mutes during the recording process if desired.

I personally had mine setup "pre fader" so I can still record live gigs with it and I can control the monitor mix easily without affecting my signal "to tape" (ok hard disk...). – Warren Dent, Front End Audio

If you have special requests give us a call or email us for a quote. All modifications are performed professionally by Sound Lab Recording in Lexington SC, standard Mackie warranty applies as usual plus Sound Lab offers a full 3 year warranty on the modification work! We offer free shipping in the continental US and most Onyx mixers standard or modified ship within 24 hours. Call or email us for details.

ca se passe ici:

https://www.frontendaudio.com/

vous pouvez acheter une mackie neuve avec la mod ou les contacter afin d envoyer la votre...
perso j ai pas d onyx mais si j en avait eu une j aurais revé de cette mod...

PEACE!
299$ la modife quand même... pour payer ce prix la, je préfèrerais une autre modife, comme pouvoir envoyer le retour FW dans une paire d'aux par exemple.
C'est enorme ce truc ! :8O:

Mais c'est pas donné quand meme.
Vous ne sauriez pas si un magasin sur paris ferai ce genre de modifs??
Up :bravo:
Je suis aussi très intéréssé par cette modif, afin de pouvoir utiliser l'insert. Parceque là autant les Eq, on comprend qu'ils ne soient pas necessaire de les utiliser à la prise, mais la compression??? Quand même c'est indispensable si je n'm'abuse?
Vous ne sauriez pas si un magasin sur paris ferai ce genre de modifs??(bis)
Non, mais en même temps je me suis pas renseigné.
Et sinon, vous ne savez pas si un magasin sur Paris fait ce genre de modif?