Créer un compte

ou

Sujet recherche infos sur guitare les paul Fernandes

• 7 réponses
  • 3 participants
  • 1 275 vues
  • 2 followers
Sujet de la discussion recherche infos sur guitare les paul Fernandes
Bonjour. Je suis a la recherche d’infos sur la guitare d’un ami, une les paul Fernandes couleur blanc crème. Mon ami a acheter cette guitare a une personne qui s’en servait plus depuis plusieurs années et qu’il lui a dit que cette guitare etait ancienne et tres rare. Mon ami possede egalement une gibson les paul custom  et ces deux guitares sont identiques au detail prés. Le son c’est kiff kiff. pratiquement pareil, meme poids et le manche pareil aussi je cherche sur le net depuis des mois des infos sur cette guitare, et rien... Serait elle vraiment rare?  Merci pour votre aide
Trouvé sur le web:
Citation :

Burny Les Pauls history.

Burnys are made by Japanese company Fernandes. The company started making guitars in 1969, and the first Burnys were SG´s, Firebirds and Juniors/specials, they are present in the 1973 catalogue. I have never seen any of these early ones, but from the pictures they look like very accurate copies. The first Les Paul standards are from 1975, and the ones that I have seen are not that great. The hardware (chrome) and the pickups are not very good, and the finish of these guitars is not as good as on the later ones. The top of my 1977-78 FLG 70 is made of 3 pieces of maple, it is the same with the body- 3 pieces, but the mahogany is of very high quality, so the guitar sounds good and resonant unplugged, especially after I have changed, tuners, bridge and tailpiece. These early Les Pauls all have the Les Paul gold script on the headstock, and stamped serial numbers on the back of the headstock.

Thinks changed in 1978/79, where some Fernandes/Burnys where made by Tokai.

In the 1978 catalogue you can still find a Burny FLG-60 with Les Paul script and with Burny and not Tokai features, so something happened in 1978, because there is, as far as I know, no 1979 catalogue, and the only Burny from 1979, I know of, is the Tokai made FLG-60 similar to a Tokai LS-60 “Reborn Old”.
They are similar in many ways except for the name on the headstock. They even have Tokai black inked numbers on the back of the headstock. All I have seen have got 1978 (8oo xxxxx) serial numbers, though they may be 1979 Burnys. In my opinion, this is the first really good Burny Les Paul.
The older ones are just ok, on par with many MIJ Greco’s, Yamahas and Ibanez’s from the same period.

Si tu as des photos ou un n° de série, ce sera plus facile de trouver des renseignements plus précis ;-)
Si tu comprends l'anglais d'ailleurs, voici un lien riche en infos!
http://www.japanguitars.co.uk/burny%20info.html

[ Dernière édition du message le 02/09/2013 à 01:06:27 ]

Et en français. Pourquoi faire compliqué, même si c'est moins complet.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernandes/burny_(guitare)
x
Hors sujet :
Citation :
et du très grand Billie Joe Armstrong de Green Day
icon_facepalm.gif ce qu'il ne faut pas entendre...
Citation :
ce qu'il ne faut pas entendre

C'est pas de moi l'article hein:-D
Je m'en doute bien :bravo:... ça m'a bien fait marrer comme même.
x
Hors sujet :
En plus il fait combien? Dans les 1.60m (5"3)?

:-D

---->