Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou
Sujet de la discussion ARNAQUE supposée_matériel musique 25% de sa valeur_liens utiles pour dépister escroqueries
Bonjour,

je suis nouveau sur ce forum et je viens signaler le début d'une enquête personnelle qui va se poursuivre avec la participation d'organismes officiels à qui je vais fournir toutes les indications utiles !

voici le départ "du contact - arnaque" :oo:

http://paris.campusanuncios.com/avendreacheter340199436X-amaha-TyrosZ-Paris.html

ce site mentionne une liste étourdissante de matériels de musique divers ( claviers , sonorisation, saxophones, etc.... à des prix ahurissants à peine crédibles ! :???:

et dont voici un extrait :

Citation :
KEYBOARD::
Yamaha Korg OASYS-88 Keyboard....1200euro
Yamaha Tyros2 61-Key Keyboard.............850euro
Yamaha YPG-225 Portable Grand..............130euro
Korg TR88 88-Key Keyboard.....................600euro
Yamaha PSR-OR700 61-Key Portable.........450euro
White Computer Desk With Flip Down.........300euro
Yamaha Tyros2 61-Key Keyboard Workstation.850euro
Yamaha PSR-S500 61-Key Arranger...........250euro
Yamaha PSR-S700 61-Key Portable............350euro
Yamaha MO6 61-Key Synthesizer...............400euro
Yamaha S08 88-Key Synthesizer................330euro
Yamaha Portable Grand YPG-625................300euro
Yamaha CP300 88-Key Digital Piano...........700euro

Yamaha YAS-82ZU Professional Alto Saxophone Unlacquered...650euro
Yamaha YAS-82ZS Professional Alto Saxophone Silver.......700euro
Yamaha YTS-62IIS Professional Tenor Sax.........................700euro

Autres formes de contact: vivashop1@gmail.com

j'ai indiqué à quelques amis franco-anglais de tester le sujet et voici un extrait d'email de réponse du correspondant qui s'affiche sous le pseudo de DAVID BROTHERTON / John / Société M.G.T. basée en Finlande ou au USA ! rien compris !

voici la totalité de la correspondance par mail à ce jour et j'ai pris soin de gommer l'email de mon ami anglais en le remplaçant par des xxxxx

le moins qu'on puisse dire c'est que c'est bizarre, voir louche ! à vous de juger !

QUESTION CLIENT 22 juin 2009
²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²

Citation : Hello, I have just seen your ad on Paris campusanunclos, and I would like to have a few more details please if you could send them to my email address.
I am intrested in a Yamaha S90Es 88 key Synthesizer for 440 Euros for example for my son and perhaps other items if all goes well with the purchase.
But I have quite a few questions to ask so would you give me an email adresse where I can write to you in details please

Hope to hear from you soon

Best regards
xxxxxxxxxx

REPONSE VENDEUR 23 juin 2009
²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²

Citation : Dear xxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your mail and interest ..

Yes we have the Brand New Yamaha S90Es 88 key Synthesizer.and this Brand New Product comes with the complete full accessories in the factory sealed

package box with the good condition Sir.

Yamaha S90Es 88 key Synthesizer Price 440Euro.
Warranty: 3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
Shipping cost 50 Euro .
Payment Method is Via Western Union Money Transfer Only.
Shipping:FED EX OR DHL.
Deliver Time:48HRS.

Note Once again this Yamaha S90Es 88 key Synthesizer Comes with the completely new accessories and the international guarantee of 1 year, Sir Send us your

full shipping Details for packaging and to Label the item so we can get ready for the shipment down to your destination.

Sir all you need now is to send us your full shipping address now and your contact phone number so we can package it and to Label it for shipment and to register

your item for shipment via FED EX EXPRESS SERVICE. and as soon as we get your full shipping address our payment Western Union details will be sent to you

and immediately you made the payment get back to us with the western union payment details so that we can proceed with the shipment to your door-step

immediately.

Below is to file the shipping address. .
First Name ?
Last Name ?
Address ?State ?
City ?Zip Code ?
Personal Phone Number ?
Country ?

Send us all the information for us to start the process now. The policy of the return 90day's 100% Warranter's

Your fast response will be more highly appreciate Sir.
Thanks
Best Regard
Contact Email address: vivashop1@gmail.com
John
M.G.T.

QUESTION CLIENT suite 2 23 juin 2009
²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²

Citation : Hello again,

Thank you for your return mail the Yamaha sounds perfect for my son. As I have never bought anything from America I would like to ask a few questions before I

order, if you do not mind.

- Are you a private seller or a company?
- If you are a company could I see your web site to see the whole range and details of products you have on offer?
- Is that right you only accept transfer from bank to bank. I hope you do not mind me saying what guarantees would I have that once the money was transferred you

would send the goods?
- Transport is 50 Euros; does that include customs charges and VAT?
- And of course most importantly how long does your offer last?
- Could I also ask you how is it you can sell such citems for such a low price?
- Perhaps you import from China in this case (it would not be a problem for me).
- You say the guarantee is 3 years but further on in your email you say the 'internation guarantee is 1 year, perhaps this is because the item is sold outside of

America?
- Would it be possible fro you send me a pro forma before paying (an example invoice) so I could give it to my bank?
- Just a technical question would I have to fit a transformer to the keyboard as I think our voltage here is not the same as yours?
- I think that is all for my questions I am sorry there are so many but you are a very long way away and I would like to feel a little more assured for this transaction.

Best regards

signé : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I ordered 2 or three of the same model what would the delay be, if you don't have such items in stock?

REPONSE VENDEUR 24 juin 2009
²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²

Citation : Hello Mr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

Thanks for your speedy response and your reiterate interest displayed towards making this transaction a reality.

Regarding your inquiry about the Yamaha S90Es 88 key Synthesizer....

We are Company concreted and registered in Finland with our head Quarter in Wales and Dresden,our web-page is under-construction for now as we want all our

products to be in the page and we are processed to be certified with Online Billing,Credit Card Billing and online banking as demanded by our

clients....www.ergotradingworld.bloombiz.com

Yes,we accept BANK-TO BANK TRANSFER,and sir,once your payment is confirmation by our accountant,the units will be processed on transit immediately via

FEDEX COURIER SERVICES and the units will arrived your destination with 32hours as evaluated by Fedex Courier Services.

We will also send you all the delivery charge in the following form for online monitoring...
**Fedex Tracking Codes
**Fedex Air-Way Bill
**Fedex Commercial Invoice
**Fedex Commercial Receipt
**BOL(Bill of lading) once the units is placed on transit.

Yes,the Shipping fee is 50Euros Only including the Vat,Customs,And other Billing till the Units arrived your destination.

GRAND TOTAL = 440Euros + 50Euros = 490Euros Only(Including all the delivery charges)

And on the price range,the prices are this low because we are now running our"SLASH IN PRICE MID YEAR PROMO" and all units prices has been slashed with

30% discount,and that is why we are selling the Synthesizer at that cheapest rate,and like we earlier told you,they are Not China products,they are OEM

manufactured with 3 years International Manufacturers Warranty and 9 Months insurance return policy.

The Stamped Invoice will be send immediately we confirmed your payment as we will need to register the Reference number,your full delivery data and the Shipping

agency will also sign it before they will send it to you for verification and confirmation of your order with them.

And on the Voltage differences,there will no need your connecting transformer to the Keyboard sir,as the Keyboard was manufactured with STEP UP AND STEP

DOWN CONVERTER of 110v/220volts universal making it universally inclined for use.

And lastly,if you order 2 or 3,it will make the order very perfect as that wil speed up the delivery and there will definitely be no Delay as we have all the model and

their specific category in stock.

Since i hope that we are in accord with the transaction now...

Send us the following immediately so that we can send you our BANK DETAILS FOR THE TRANSFER and we can immediately proceed the delivery without further

delay in the following manner.....

**The Receiver's full name
**The Amount of Units willing to order/if other than 1 unit
**The Specific Model If other than Yamaha S90Es 88 key Synthesizer
**Your full delivery address
**Your phone Number
**Your opinion for speedy delivery.

Units will arrived within 32hours upon your confirmation.
We await your speedy reply now..
Regards and God Bless...

Varriale(Management)

entre temps , j'ai voulu avoir des infos auprès d'une autre société qui semble pratiquer la même chose avec des prix au rabais à la différence que celle ci indique des N° de téléphone + coordonnées et site internet !

Citation : ----- Original Message -----
To: xxxxxx@hotmail.fr
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:18 PM
Subject: Roland Fantom

Thank you for contacting onestop electronics. My name is Asmat Ullah Khaleeq
and I will be handling your request.All items are brand new sealed in the box
with 2 years valid international warranty from manufactures.prices are on
specials.

Order:
Roland Fantom-G6 61-key Sampling Synth Workstation = 1010.00 EUR
Roland Fantom-G8 88-key Sampling Synth Workstation = 1320.00 EUR
Roland Fantom-G7 76-key Sampling SynthWorkstation.... 1240.00 EUR
Roland RD-700SX 88-Key Expandable Digital Piano = 720.00 EUR

Total prices now includes shipping cost handling charges and tax.items will be
delivered at your door step with 72hrs of cleared payment via Fedex Express.

SHIPPING DETAILS

Our postage and packaging includes insurance which covers for loss, damage and
theft during transit.Fast dispatch is our priority and orders are shipped
daily, usually within 24 hours of cleared payment. Tracking information will be
e-mailed to you as soon as it becomes available.

PAYMENTS TERMS

Discount is guaranteed for sales of products in large quantities i.e from three
units up.We receive payment via paypal,Western Union Money Transfer, Moneygram
Transfer and Bank Transfer for Bulk Purchase.

Please let me know if you have any question.
Best Regards.

Asmat Ullah Khaleeq
ONE STOP ELECTRONICS
Tel:447024093598,+447031939783
msn:onestop76@hotmail.com
yahoo:stop1elect@yahoo.com
http://www.onestopelectronics.biz

You can send you shipping address to our mail box
(which will include the following :)
Name..........................................................
Home/office address................................
country......................................................
state...........................................................
city.............................................................
zipcode......................................................
phone number(if any)............................

J'ai répondu à ce correspondant en anglais avec un traducteur automatique

MA REPONSE ET MES QUESTIONS à
²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²

Citation : I went on your Internet site http://www.onestopelectronics.biz/CONTACT-US.html and I see only telephones!!!!!

I am not interested in the telephones! but only with the musical instruments!

no means of making a search to find the musical instruments (Roland keyboard)?
could you explain me why?

to indicate to me the complete list of the hardware of music which you do sell (keyboards, Sono, sounds, monitor etc...)?

I sought to identify your company and I had the unpleasant one surprised to note that your company was untraceable by consulting the site
http://www.kompass.fr/ or http://www.kompass

practise you to it "against - refunding" "Cash delivery"? so yes with which organization?

I am French, also excuse my bad English because I used an automatic translator!

thank you to answer me in English unless you do not speak French perfectly?

in this case address to me 2 answers
- 1 in English
- 1 in French

I am very interessed by your prices very very low and I would like to know the reason of these very low prices?

you know with what a not it is dangerous to buy on Internet without having the good information also you will include/understand my mistrust with regard
to your company which I do not know at all!

thanks for agreeing to answer all my questions

well cordially xxxx yyyyyy

ce à quoi ils ont osé répondre par le message suivant :
²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²

Citation : From: sales@onestopelectronics.biz
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.fr
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Roland Fantom_more questions about you please ! ?

IM ENGLISH
Dear customer, we have two websites,one is for mobile phones and the other one is for musical equipments www.onestopelectronics.synthasite.com We dont send on
cash on delivery.we can only send out equipments on confirmation of payments.we are a registered company here in the UK.
You can verify company by using this link.www.ukdata.com

ONESTOP LIMITED.

IN FRENCH
Cher client, nous avons deux sites, l'un est pour les téléphones mobiles et l'autre est pour les équipements de musique dont www.onestopelectronics.synthasite.com
we dont envoyer sur la trésorerie sur delivery.we ne peut envoyer que des équipements de la confirmation de
payments.we sont une société enregistrée ici, dans la société UK.
You peut vérifier à l'aide de cette link.www.ukdata.com

OneStop LIMITED.

Franchement ils ne manquent pas d'aplomb ni de culot !!!!
leur société n'est recensée nulle part !
le lien indiqué www.onestopelectronics.synthasite.com fait défiler bizarrement plusieurs URL avant d'arriver sur un site bizarre
http://www.onestopelectronicssss.yolasite.com/products.php

et en tapant ORDER on peut se faire escroquer en beauté sur un formulaire amateur très mal rédigé :
http://www.onestopelectronicssss.yolasite.com/order.php

en tapant leur recherche sur le site préconisé [ulr]www.ukdata.com[/url]

voici la réponse à lire ici :
[ulr]https://www.ukdata.com/creditreports/viewCompanyDetails.do?companyId=SC144073[/url]

UKDATA.COM : c'est quoi ce site ? ça a l'air sérieux ! mais votre avis ?

QUESTIONS : que pensez de ces 2 correspondants merci pour vos avis éclairés peut être en tentant à votre tour de poser des questions juridiques et financières fermes et pertinentes, tout en affichant une grande confiance pour mieux pieger les escrocs potentiels.

j'ai pris soin de contacter ma banque qui mène son enquête de son côté et puis les services de douanes françaises et polices m'ont indiqué des adresses très précieuses que je vous invite à noter

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
- Service signalement ( dénonciation d'escroqueries ) Douanes + Police + Gendarmerie 0811 02 02 17 https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/PortailWeb/planets/Accueil%21input.action

- email GENDARMERIE ou l'on peut envoyer des pièces jointes : judiciaire@gendarmerie.defense.gouv.fr

- DOUANES Françaises - 0811 20 44 44 www.douane.gouv.fr

je vais leur envoyer tout ce que j'ai pour obtenir leur avis !!!!

un site pour vérifier l'existence d'une société sur tous les continents
http://www.kompass.fr/ recherche par Secteur / Activité / Raison Sociale / Marque / pays etc..... (site indiqué par services de polices )

et voir aussi Les Arnaques.com https://www.lesarnaques.com en fonction des réponses de la police, je signalerais toutes les infos collectées sur DAVID BROTHERTON

ayant passé près d'une heure à rédiger ce message avec application, j'espère qu'il sera validé ... par avance merci !

:??:

l'ami qui a fait le test de négociation en ANGLAIS, doit m'envoyer prochainement une traduction en bon français de toute cette correspondance et si vous le souhaitez, je mettrais en ligne dans un message suivant !

Citation :

Tu ne dois pas être dans la bonne catégorie pour poster mais je te réponds quand même ici, si quelqu'un tombe par hasard sur ce thread et décide de faire affaire avec eux on sait jamais, ça va être vite fait :

annonce bidon + prix bidons + adresses mails bidons + Western Union = arnaque :noidea:

C'est les soldes mais ce genre d'affaires il faut mieux éviter.