Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou
1 How to make Leads, Sounds Effects Impacts & FX and Galactics Pads like "Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2" chilld music games?
Hi guys. I am new in Sound Design and electronic music and i have beggin 1-2 productions in FL Studio in EDM but i love all the Galactics Pads we can lissen in the Super Mario Galaxy game serie like in "Space Junk Galaxy" in Super Mario Galaxy 1 or the pad we can lissen in "Cosmic Cove Galaxy" in Super Mario Galaxy 2 and all this similar galatic pads we can lissen in this games. I am begginer in the synth theory but i am sure we can make similar sound with Massive or Harmor. Anyone have a tutorial for make that style of pads? I know to for somes sounds we can find SoundFont with the exactly sound but anyone know a SoundFont with a lot of that pad style? I will really use that pad style for somes productions.

A last detail: What is the plugin used for the piano arpeggios & Leads in "Cosmic Cove Galaxy" and "Space Junk Galaxy", Spectrasonics Keyscape? And where come all sounds other than this pads and how to make it like the little reeverbed/delayed Lead in 58 seconds we can lissen in, for exemple "Space Junk Galaxy"? Sorry for all this questions and things i will and ask but i am a fan of Super Mario Galaxy Chilld Music and i will product similar things ^^'...