Agrandir
Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
Korg D3200
Photos
1/348

Sujet Korg D3200 Harddrive Upgrade! 40 gigabytes en 320 gygabytes ! ! !

• 10 réponses
  • 8 participants
  • 8 160 vues
  • 8 followers
1 Korg D3200 Harddrive Upgrade! 40 gigabytes en 320 gygabytes ! ! !
J'ai trouver sur un site anglais la manière de changer le disque dur (40 Gigabytes) du Korg D3200 par un autre de (320 Gigabytes) ! :oo: Mais,je vous prévient qu'il n'est pas destiné au bricoleur informaticien. Et au bout du compte CA MARCHE. :bravo: Lisez bien la notice !
Lien :http://picasaweb.google.se/ludvig.berghe/KorgD3200HarddriveUpgrade
La musique est la thérapie de l'âme. (Nikos.K)
Enorme !! j'avais hésité a le faire, et puis j'avais pas eu besoin de tant de place que ca, mais je pense le faire d'ici quelques temps :aime:

Le marchand de sable

Interessant mais je pense qu'un petit transfert sur le pc est aussi bien..
moi, je n'arrive pas a me connecter sur mon pc en usb, (en win XP)..
Je cherche la solution.
Etrange je me suis servi de nombreuses fois du transfert de fichier azussi bien sur pc que sur mac et je n'ai jamais eu de probleme. j'ai suivit la procédure indiqué dans le manuel.

Le marchand de sable

Le remplacement du disque dur ne fonctionne pas..comme indiqué...le disque dur n'est pas reconnu..j'ai esséyé avec un maxtor 160 Go et un Maxtor 80 Go...
Les seuls disques durs que le Korg D3200 accepte sont:
Maxtor MaXLine II 300GB (5A300J0) ATA/133, 5400rpm. Mfg Date: 25 Oct 2004
Seagate 320 GB IDE Barracuda (ST3320620A) 7200.10 16 MB Cache ATA 100, Mfg 07136)Western Digital 250GB (WD2500JB) 7200rpm. :bravo:

Et si un jour il vous vient de changer le graveur du korg 3200 les voici !
CD/DVD--
Teac CD-W552GB, CD-RW, June 2005 (d3200 std.)
NEC ND-3500-A, DVD-RW, October 2004.

Et si vous comprenez l'anglais lisez ceci.

Limitations:
The HD-hardware supports only up to 48-bit addressing so the theoretical HD-size limit is
144 petabytes (144,000,000 gigabytes). Hopefully this will suffice... At this time I don't
know yet the OS-limitation for HD's.

The d3200 is limited to 100 songs per partition according to the specsheet. Since you can
only slice it up to 4 partitions (+ the extra FAT32-partition) this limits the number of
total songs to 400. I think that I'll survive that limit

A time limit exists for a song and it's 24hrs. However, you can only capture 12hrs in one go!
The d3200 will stop recording and display a time limit exceeded message. To continue recording
just press record and you can get another 12hrs.

Extra Info:
The original HD in my d3200 is a Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST340014A 40GB

The HD need to be the Master and the CD/DVD need to be the Slave. I tried to swap but then the
d3200 would not startup with either media.

12hrs of 16ch 44.1/16 occupies ~57GB.
The std. 40GB disk may hold ~7hrs with 16ch and ~3½hrs with 32ch.

Performing an normalize on 2 tracks (stereo) 12hrs long take at least 2½hrs (I wasn't there when
it finished but I clocked the progress bar).

It seems that the whole 300GB disk is for my disposal and I've noticed no problems what so ever
during my tests. My 300GB is now going into my PC as it was supposed from the beginning. Still a
long term test period would probably still be the safest bet to catch (if any) hidden problems.

NOTE: I've not tested the impact of fragmentation if the 5400rpm is prone to more problems than
the std. 7200rpm.

Since the d3200 was open I tried to fit a DVD-RW into it. Success!! However, it can't deal with
the DVD-format (as expected). There seems to be some basic support. I was not able to backup or
save songs to a DVD, however it happily recognized my blank DVD's (as cdrw's) and I was able to
erase discs :-) I've made this drive my std.drive now. The firmware have built-in support for DVD
so it needs to be enabled in some way.

Instuctions on how to prepare the new disk or repair the old one (from p.91 and p.96 in the manual)

Quote:
Creating a system recovery CD
The D3200’s system is stored on the hard disk. At start-up, the system is loaded into the system
area, and then begins running. If the hard disk should fail, it is possible in the worst case that
the system will become incapable of starting up. As a safeguard against such emergencies, we suggest
that you create a system recovery start-up CD.

(1) Access the SYSTEM/MIDI “DiskUtility” tab page, and click the Save System button to open the Save
System dialog box.
(2) Insert a disc into the CD-R/RW drive. Use a blank disc. You must use a blank disc to create a
system recovery disc. You cannot create a system recovery disc using a disc that already contains data.
(3) Click the Yes button (or the panel YES key) to begin creating the system recovery disc. If you
decide not to create a recovery disc, click the No button (or press the panel NO key).
(4) When the recovery disc has been created, the display will indicate “Completed”; click the OK
button (or press the panel YES key).

Preserving non-system data when you recover
If you recover the system using the following procedure, data other than the system data will be
preserved.
(1) While holding down the panel PAN key and LOC 2 key, press the Power-On key. A message of “System
Recovery. Insert System Disk. Wait CD Mount.” will appear in the screen.
(2) Insert the recovery CD you created into the CD-R/RW drive. Once you’ve inserted the recovery CD,
do not eject it until the system recovery procedure is completed.
(3) The display will indicate “CD Read OK.” and the recovery procedure will begin automatically.
(4) When the recovery is complete, the display will indicate “Completed.”
(5) Click the OK button (or press the panel YES key). The opening screen will appear, and the D3200
will automatically restart. When the D3200 has finished starting up, remove the recovery CD from the
CD-R/RW drive.

Installing a new disk or if an error appears and the recovery above is unsuccessful
The procedure described above will recover by overwriting the system data area of the hard disk.
If you are unable to recover successfully by using this method or you are installing a new disk,
you’ll have to initialize the entire hard disk. Be aware that when you execute the recovery procedure
described below, all data on the hard disk will be erased.
(1) Press the power-off key to return to standby mode.
(2) While holding down the panel PAN key and LOC 3 key, press the Power-On key. A message of “System
Recovery. Insert System Disk. Wait CD Mount.” will appear in the screen.
(3) The display will indicate “CD Read OK.” Then the display will indicate “Testing Hard Disk...”
and the hard disk will be formatted.
(4) When the recovery is complete, the display will indicate “Completed.”
(5) Click the OK button (or press the panel YES key). The opening screen will appear, and the D3200
will automatically restart. When the D3200 has finished starting up, remove the recovery CD from the
CD-R/RW drive.
La musique est la thérapie de l'âme. (Nikos.K)
Merci pour les tuyaux !!.
J'ai pu changer le 40Go d'origine par un Western Digital 160 Go standard. Au 2 eme essai:
- 1 er essai: mise en place du DD sans cavalier puis reboot directement: le DD n'est pas reconnu
- 2 eme essai: j'ai effectué 2 manoeuvres de plus
. j'ai posé un cavalier rendant mon DD maitre par rapport au graveur CD qui doit etre slave
. et SURTOUT : j'ai appuyé simultanément sur la touche PAN et LOC3 en rallumant le Korg
Et la tout a fonctionné sans probleme : test du disque, formattage du disque.
Trop génial. Merci a Ludvig Berghe !! :bravo:
Je vois qu'apparemment on peut changer le disque.
Le seagate barracuda cité ne se fait plus.
Peut on mettre n'importe quelle marque ?
N'importe quelle taille ?
je pense qu'il doit s'agir de IDE non ?
Les 40 gigas me parraissent un peu short
Merci de vos conseils avisés

J'ai connu une Polonaise qu'en prenait au p'tit déjeuner, faut quand même admettre; c'est plutôt une boisson d'homme

Est ce que quelqu'un ici aurait tenté de remplacer le HDD du D3200 par une Compact Flash ?!
L'idée serait le silence et la rapidité presque comme un SSD.
J'ai vu sur ce ce forum que certains avaient pu adapter une CF sur un D16.
Par ailleurs j'avais vu une annonce pour un Korg D3200 qui avait une compact flash à la place du disque (mais je ne la retrouve pas !).
D'après ce que j'ai lu il faudrait une carte CF "fixed" pour que la carte soit identifiée comme un disque permanent et non amovible comme sur les appareils photos. J'avoue que je ne comprends pas tout sur les forums de hardware PC..

Merci pour vos conseils !

Thomas
Bonjour,

Malheureusement, mon recovery disk est mort tout comme mon HDD. Est-ce qu'une bonne âme aurait un backup de l'OS sous la main ou mieux sur un cloud à me partager?

Merci beaucoup

Vincent