ou

Sujet Traitement video en live

• 4 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 709 vues
  • 2 followers
Sujet de la discussion Traitement video en live

Salut tout le monde ! icon_smile.gif

Avec un association, on organise une grosse soirée electro, de 800-1000 personnes. Nous avons pensé placer plusieurs caméras dans la salle (DJ, scène, salle, ...), et aimerions traiter l'image en live. L'image serait ensuite projeté derrière le DJ.

Quel serait pour vous le meilleur moyen de réaliser ce projet : logiciel ou console ?

Merci !! icon_surprised.gif

Je me permets de faire un petit up :)

Petit up ! :)

Hey,

I'm a VJ from Munich in Germany (living part-time in Paris) and I have enough knowledge to understand your message and I hope you can understand enough english for my response.

I would work with a Pc preferably a Mac and a VJ software like Modul8 or VDMX (both exclusive Mac).
You can add up to 4 cameras (Usable with analog signal or digital - depends on your beamer)

You could also use a Videomixer like the V4 by Edirol wich also has 4 inputs (or the V8 for 8) - important here is that the input needs to be composite (cable) and also the line to the Beamer needs to be composite (analog signal).

It is important that the cameras are designed to film in dark places otherwise you won't have much out of it (you will only see "dark shadows").

If you guys have some budget left you can hire a VJ who should be able to do this.

If you need more infos don't hesitate.

Kind regards,

Valerie

[ Dernière édition du message le 12/03/2013 à 19:54:15 ]

Hi Valerie, and thank you for your answer !

We can only work on PC, so we can't use Modul8 or VDMX.

Hire a real VJ would be the solution, but we don't have some budget left, because the video is an additional effect that we haven't counted at the begining, and for the same reasons, we can't have a video mixer that we don't know how to use.

Since I have posted this topic, I have done some research, and I think we're coming to work on Arkaos GrandVJ. But we haven't a console midi to use with the software. Can you recommend one ?

We can have some semi-pro camera, but they haven't USB output as a webcam. Do you know a video interface who can do run camera on PC ?

Thank you for taking time to answer me, and sorry for my english which is not perfect (i'm only 16y !),
Sylvain