Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
Kurzweil K2500
Photos
1/199
Kurzweil K2500

Workstation de la marque Kurzweil appartenant à la série K2500 (série)

Sujet Impossible d'installer lecteur de disquette !

• 13 réponses
  • 6 participants
  • 1 545 vues
  • 1 follower
1 Impossible d'installer lecteur de disquette !
Bonjour !
j'ai acheté un lecteur de disquette standard pour remplacer celui de mon K2500...
après l'avoir installé Quand je veux charger un truc d'une disquette,le voyant ne s'allume pas, semble ne pas chercher et affiche "problem of munting disk" :(((

Est-ce que ça vient d'un prob de compatibilité (quel modème choisir..?) ou d'une mauvaise installation ? :???:

merci d'avance !!
Afficher le premier post
Salut,

sur le Yahoo's group US, une autre personne semble avoir le même problème... Pourquoi se casser les b... Attendons la réponse ! Ou bien, serait-ce toi ??

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:41:03 -0000
Subject: Floppy problem? or Motherboard?

I have a Kurzweil 2500X with V3.02.
Bought it used about a year ago. The floppy drive has never worked.
I've been able to work around it without a problem, however now I would like to get it fixed.

I have swapped out the Floppy drive itself with a drive recommended on k2users.org.
I also bought a new floppy cable that will change the Floppy ID from 1 to 0. (The drive does not have jumpers which will allow me to change the ID # of the drive.)

I always get the same error when using the drive (both the old drive and the new one):
"Problem mounting disk" when trying to delete the disk contents.
"Problem initializing disk" when trying to format a disk.

I go through the menus like normal until after "Are you really sure???" and then it gives me the error.

Looking at the drive, I see that it spins the head of the floppy around when it tries to mount/initialize the disk. That rules out a faulty power cord. I've tried both connections on the two connection side of the new floppy cable. I've also tried the original cable.

Is my motherboard going bad? That scares me. How do I troubleshoot that? What would be the replacement cost? Any other ideas? I'm fresh out.

Thanks.

Also, I need a battery cover for the keyboard. Any ideas as to where to get that?

A bientôt
:lol: non ce n'est pas moi, mais mon prob est exactement le même... merci d'avoir transmis ce message.

Citation :
Floppy Drive info
Kurzweils use standard 1.44 MB floppy drives with a slight modification. If you need to replace your floppy drive, Kurzweil suggests two models: Sony MP-F17W-02 and Samsung SFD-321B, preferring the Sony, but most floppy drives should work. However, floppy drives come from the factory pre-set for use in computers--the floppy drive ID# is set to 1 (one). Before you can use a standard floppy drive in your Kurzweil, you must set the drive ID# to 0 (zero). There will be a dip switch or jumper setting on the drive to do this.
If there is no switch or jumper, get a standard floppy connector cable from an electronics supply store--the kind with two drive connectors--and plug the connector for drive B: instead of A: into your floppy drive. This will force the Kurzweil to recognize it as an ID # 0 (zero) drive.

faut tout faire !

:mdr:
Merci bcp helios.... :bravo: