Carte son interne PCI/ISA de la marque M-Audio appartenant à la série Delta

Sujet Update audiophile 2496

• 3 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 520 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Update audiophile 2496
Hi,

I just bought myself an audiophile 2496. Now before I've installed the drivers, I've checked the update section on M-audio.
There was an update for the delta series (audiophile included) wich I've downloaded to my harddrive.

When extracting the files, I noticed that the update packages seemed to be older then the files on my cd rom that was included in the buy, so I cancelled the installation.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but since i've had more trouble then something else with my previous creative card, I'm very very carefull before I change something to the drivers !

What do you think people, should I leave the drivers from the cd rom installed, or should I change them with the update package from the m-audio website ? Keeping in thoughts that the files from the cd rom are 313kb and have been modified on 29 juli 2002 and that the update files from the m-audio update site are also 313kb, but modified on 11 aril 2002 ! Thus quite older.

I sorry for writing in English, but this forum was the only one I could find regarding the audiophile 2496, and my chinese is not that strong :clin:

Merci beaucoup pour votre attention ! :bravo:
Hi Vert de terre,

I would advise to leave the driver like this if everything is ok. Why changing the driver if you don't face any problem with your current one ? Anyway, the last website driver should be the most acurrate one.
See U
Wel, since all the people I've asked that question told me to be sure not to update, I guess I'll be following your kind suggestion then...

Thanks a lot...

back to music now.... byeeee
You're welcome :lol: .