Tascam DM-24

Console numérique de la marque Tascam appartenant à la série DM

Sujet Equalizing the Stereo Master and the Aux Sends

• 12 réponses
  • 5 participants
  • 1 519 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Equalizing the Stereo Master and the Aux Sends
I'm searching the best way for equalizing the Stereo Master and the Aux Sends of the DM-24 using the internal equalizers of the DM-24.
Do you know some trick ?
Can you help me please ?

Thanks for help.
hmc.

P.S. Can you answer in english, since my french is very poor ? Thanks again.
I found a "trick" to solve the problem.
Ask me if you need further details...

Bye.
H.M.C.
It's a french forum, you will find more informations and answers on other sites (loads in Shekspeare tong)

.........Putain va falloir que jme remette à l'anglais moi merde.............

I Love To See You Switch Sounds During Sequence

I love Aciiiid !
featuring TB303, SH101 and MC202
I think it's a good idea to speak entierement in english in a forum en french. This can montrer the francais are good biligues fluentlivement. :lol:
Yes just a liitle ....
I am sorry for disturbing this french forum, but it's the best forum i found about the Tascam DM-24. If you have a good forum in english about the DM-24 i will not disturb you anymore.
Sorry again. Bye.

H.M.C.
Hi hmc

Don't leave this forum, any post is welcome (perhaps some difficults with japanese in original typo :mdr: :mdr: )
Forum on the site of Tascam is dead :???:
Forum on Y....o is less active.

If you have a trick for the equalisation, it's interseting me (and others, sure)

Do you have the FW expension available in your country ?

Regards
Sacrifying 1 SPDIF I/O and 2 channels, it is possible to equalize the stereo master.

This is the procedure :

1) Connect an RCA cable between one SPDIF-OUT and one SPDIF-IN of the DM-24.
2) Assign channels 1..30 to bus 1-2 but not assign them to the stereo bus.
3) Set the SPDIF-OUT to the bus 1-2.
4) Set the SPDIF-IN to the channels 31-32 and assign them to the stereo bus.
5) Equalize the channels 31-32 to obtain the wanted equalization of the stereo bus.

Varying this procedure, it is obviously possible to equalize the aux masters and/or the studio output too.

Bye.
H.M.C.
P.S. 1 :
In my country (Italy) the Firmware Upgrade to v2.10 is available by downloading it via web or sending the DM-24 to an authorized Tascam center.
Sending the DM-24 to an authorized Tascam center, is also possible to upgrade the trim pots (for about € 240)

P.S. 2 :
Ask me if you need further details about the procedure for equalizing the aux masters and/or the studio output.

Bye.
H.M.C.
Thanks htm :bravo: :bravo:

You do'nt answer me for the Fire Wire expansion : is this device available in Italy ?