Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Wanted! Writers to review dub/ska/trip-hop and reggae for English magazine

• 3 réponses
  • 3 participants
  • 615 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Wanted! Writers to review dub/ska/trip-hop and reggae for English magazine
Hello,
Pardon, je ne parle pas Francais - je suis rosbeef!

I have just started an online music magazine and am desperately looking for decent writers to do reviews on dub/ska/reggae music. The site is www.astro-zombie.com. If you have anything to contribute, please submit to us. In return for your work, you get the free CDs.

Cheers,
Ollie
Nothing to review for the moment, since I'm not interested on these kinds of Music, but if you need a translator, contact me via my personal page.
Best regards.
Thanks for your help, a translator will be very useful. I will wait and see if anyone is interested.

Our magazine is not just dub, we have psytance, goa, psychedelic, progressive rock, metal and punk, gothic, folk and world music. Quite a lot of different genres.

Cheers,
Ollie
Hello ollie01,

i just want to know: what did you expext exactly from these writers in fact, just reviews of artist or interview or anything else ??
I have never wrote any reviews but i think i can write in decent style !
in fact, I'm a reggae :aime: lover in any style (mento, ska, dub , roots, dancehall) for twelve years and I'm also playing the bass in a Roots band !

just tell me what ? how ? and maybe we can work together !!

sincerely yours !

beud :)