ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Comment regler une guitare?

• 12 réponses
  • 7 participants
  • 1 816 vues
  • 0 follower
Sujet de la discussion Comment regler une guitare?
Saloute
vala j'ai une copie strat et je me suis rendu compte qu'elle avait des problemes de justesse. Je m'explique. Quand je l'accorde avec l'accordeur et qu'apres je verifie l'accord avec l'histoire de la 5e case ca sonne pas juste, alors j'accorde a l'oreille, et quand ca sonne juste, bah en fait l'histoire de la 5e case avec le ré et le sol ca sonne pas juste. :lol: je sais pas si c'est clair. Bref je sais que pour regler les pontets y'a une histoire de moitié du diapason a la 12e frete mais si quelqu'un pouvait me le réexpliquer clairement et surtout comment regler tout ca ca sera sympa. Merci.
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Pour le reglage des harmoniques quelqu'un a balancé un lien un peu plus haut dans ce thread où ils expliquent comment faire, c'est archi simple et ça marche.
Tout yest expliqué en long et en large

http://www.fender.com/support/setup/stratsetup.php

bon amusement
Plug in, switch on, rock out!!!

Citation : You can pre-set the basic intonation of your guitar, by taking your tape measure and measuring from the inside of the nut to the center of the 12th fret (the wire, not the fingerboard). Double that measurement to find the scale length of your guitar. Adjust the 1st string bridge saddle to this scale length, measuring from the inside of the nut to the center of the bridge saddle. Now, adjust the distance of the 2nd string saddle back from the 1st saddle, using the gauge of the 2nd string as a measurement (Example: If the 2nd string is .011" you would move the 2nd string back .011" from the 1st saddle). Move the 3rd back from the 2nd saddle, using the gauge of the 3rd string as a measurement. The 4th string saddle should be set parallel with the 2nd string saddle. Proceed with the 5th and 6th in the same method used for strings 2, and 3.

I guess it's what I was looking for. :bravo2:
Just have to convert my strings gauge to metric system or buy an english ruler :clin:
Thx Echo tango :8)