Prix public US : $499 incl. VAT

Sujet ADAT sur la vsl 1818

• 1 réponse
  • 1 participant
  • 2 117 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion ADAT sur la vsl 1818
Bonjour tout le monde

Voila je pense acquérir la vsl1818 d'ici peu pour avoir une carte son usb avec 8 entrée que je pourrais connecter sur mon ordinateur portable pour faire des enregistrement en dehors de mon local .
Je possède une carte son m-audio profire 2626 et j'aimerais savoir si je peu brancher la presonus vsl 1818 dessus en Adat in et out pour bénéficier de 8 E/S .
(Apparement pas de mode Standalone mais on sait jamais le terme standalone varie selon les forums et les cartes sons ... )

Amicalement Antoine

[ Dernière édition du message le 14/03/2012 à 22:54:08 ]

Voila j'ai presque la réponse à ma question . J'ai trouvé sur le forum de presonus un utilisateur qui possède lui aussi une profire 2626 ça tombe bien ( je voulais juste savoir si elle fonctionnait en esclave sur n'importe quelle carte son muni adat in )

Citation :
I have been able to get my AB1818VSL and my Profire 2626 synced together just fine via SPDIF. But you need to make the 1818 the master and the 2626 the slave. I'm not sure 1818 is able to slave sync. To clarify, the 1818 should be connected to your computer via USB and the 2626 should be set to stand alone mode and is not required to be connected to your computer at all.

Make sure you've got the 2626 set to external sync and the sync source and rate settings are correct. I was unable to sync via ADAT, if I recall correctly it had something to do with the Profire's inability to sync at the sample rates supported by the VSL (could be wrong about that), check the 2626 manual for supported sync rates.

I recently connected the units together with a BNC cable but never got around to changing the 2626's external sync source to wordclock. I'll try to get around to that soon. If you haven't figured it out by then, I'll let you know how it works for me.

J'ai cru comprendre :???: ( je suis pas super balèze en anglais ) qu'il n'avait pas réussi à la faire fonctionner mais qu'il allait essayer un truc avec le cable BNC pour regler l'horloge

Un autre utilisateur à poster ceci

Citation :
Hi!
I can sync them together on adat and bnc cable..
On D8 and 2626 i make the d8 the master, and 2626 is connected to the computer ,it's the only way to sync it! And the adat out is sending information!
On 1818vsl and 2626 i make the 1818vsl the master, connecting the 2626 and 1818vsl to computer, but using only 2626 as the primary card on windows, the 2626 is working fine as the 1818vsl is working fine when i turn ON, on the pc software.. but 1818vsl is not sending information via adat out to 2626!

The thing is that i want to connect the 2626 to the computer so i can access to pro tools! and use the 2626 and use firewire!

Et la à vrai dire j'ai vraiment rien compris à son système ; ça ma l'air d'un gros bidouyage .
Des avis de gens qui comprennent mieux l'anglais que moi ?