ou

Sujet HELP, my electribe 2 doesn't work after update 2.02 :(

• 6 réponses
  • 3 participants
  • 609 vues
  • 2 followers
Sujet de la discussion HELP, my electribe 2 doesn't work after update 2.02 :(
Hi people,

Let me explain my distress, 5 days ago I bought a second hand grey Electribe 2 Music Station (who worked perfectly) I decided to reboot the Electribe 2 Music Station to get the Electribe 2 Sampler Version.

So, I did it and it worked perfectly.. I was on Electribe 2 Sampler version 1.06, all was pretty nice, I was happy.

But I decided to updated the Electribe Sampler 1.06 to 2.02...
And here we go, my fatal error was that I didn't see I needed to upgraded at 1.19 before upgrated to 2.02.. :(

And now I've an Electribe who didn't want to work anymore, when I push "Power On" I immediatly get a message who say "Software Update" and when I press "Enter" I've a "Error No File" message.. it looks like my electribe is dead :???:

please say me that I can fix that problem...

here's a video to see what I mean:

thanks you very much in advance for your help..

[ Dernière édition du message le 20/04/2017 à 19:49:24 ]

Hi,
Did you try to turn it on with the 1.19 file on the sd card ? Maybe the electribe would accept a lower update version...
Sorry for you.
(Please, excuse my English)

C'est la mode des Revival, 7 titres (ré) enregistrés avec mon ancien groupe d'il y a 15 ans Cosmic Trip Avengers

Yes still doesn't work :(
So sorry... :(

C'est la mode des Revival, 7 titres (ré) enregistrés avec mon ancien groupe d'il y a 15 ans Cosmic Trip Avengers

[ Dernière édition du message le 21/04/2017 à 10:31:49 ]

Problem solved with an other sd card and this firmware https://piscue.com/korg-electribe-2-downgrade-from-2-02/ <3

Hello i c'ant open the files for firmware 1.06

does anyone have a link so that I can download it because my device no longer works. Thanks a lot

i need a 1.06 firmware