Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
Yamaha DTXtreme Module
Photos
1/42
Yamaha DTXtreme Module

Module de sons pour batterie électronique de la marque Yamaha appartenant à la série DTX

Sujet Sauvegarde données sur smart media

• 3 réponses
  • 3 participants
  • 839 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Sauvegarde données sur smart media
Bonjour
Je voudrai enregistrer des song, kits, chains sur la carte afin de les charger lorsque je joue en répèt' et en concert. Seulement je ne sais pas comment m'y prendre, dois-je les mettre dans le répertoire Autoload ou Volume. J'ai essayer d'enregistrer mes infos en passant par mon PC (l'enregistrement direct par le module est impossible)
Pouvez-vous me répondre SVP?
Merci
Salut voici les demarches à ta question :

Here is a quickie to get you started.

1. Start with a blank Smartmedia card. Put it in the Dtxtreme IIS module and format it. (Page 85 - [UT-28]).

2. Put the Cdrom disk in the computer CDrom drive and go to the sub-directory called "SOUNDS". (In my case it is Drive E:)

3. Put the Smartmedia card in the computer Card Reader/Writer and go to the sub-directory called "VOLUME". (In my case it is Drive I:)

4. Now copy the entire sub-directory "KIT_DRM1" from the E:\SOUNDS into the "I:\YAMAHA\DTXTREME\VOLUME" sub-directory.

5. You should now have a sub-directory on the Smartmedia card called:

I:\YAMAHA\DTXTREME\VOLUME\KIT_DRM1

and in that sub-directory should be all the *.DAT files 01 through 14 and the livekit1.OKT file.

6. Remove the Smartmedia card from the Computers card reader/writer and insert it in the Dtxtreme IIS module.

7. Scroll down to the Utility page [UT22] CARD. Using the second dial knob from the left scroll through until you see "VOLUME" and magically you will now see the kit that you just loaded onto the Smartmedia card called "KIT_DRM1". If you had transferred more sub-directories, you would use the middle knob to scroll through the kits on the Smartmedia cards. The green LED light by the ENTER/YES button should be flashing. Press the ENTER/YES button twice. The kit is now loaded into memory.

8. If you want to save the kit to a Userkit, before you load the kit from the Smartmedia card scroll through the kit menu until you get to the UserKit number [U1] for example (any emtpy kit number will work, don't overwrite an existing Userkit). Go through step 7 above to load the kit. Once it is loaded into memory, Press the PLAY button and the kit you just loaded will be set as the current kit, namely, "LIVEKIT1". Press the STORE button. Press the ENTER/YES button twice and the sample kit from the Cdrom is now loaded as a Userkit.

That's it.
Merci de m'avoir répondu daniboun
Mais je n'ai pas de CD rom avec le répertoire "SOUNDS" comme tu me dis. Et commennt j'enregistre mes kits sur ce CD avec le module?
Moi je veux simplement mettre mes kits et songs utilisateurs présents dans la mémoire du module dans la carte et pouvoir les charger via celle-ci (afin de libérer de la place dans mon module).

Merci à toi encore :clin:
Salut

Tu appuis sur la touche utility (utilitaire), les pages utility (ut 19) à ut (23) sont consacrées au mode card (carte), cela permet d'effectuer les opérations relatives a la carte.

Tu dois deja formater ta carte, à la page ut 23, puis après pour sauvegarder ce que tu veux sur cette dernière tu vas dans card save (ut 20).
Tu choisis le tye de fichiers a sauvegarder : system, chain, kit ect...

Après pour charger tes données tu vas ds (ut 19) card load, et tu choisis les données que tu veux reproduire.