Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
Dave Smith Instruments Tetra
Photos
1/372
Dave Smith Instruments Tetra

Sujet Tetra en Multimode et Polychain ne fonctionne pas !

• 1 réponse
  • 1 participant
  • 555 vues
  • 1 follower
1 Tetra en Multimode et Polychain ne fonctionne pas !

J'utilise 3 Tetra en polychain.

En mode Program et Combo j'ai 12 voix de polyphonie (tout ce qu'il y a de plus normal).

En Multimode seulement le Tetra maître fonctionne (4 voix , une pour chaque canal midi et rien sur les 2 Tetra esclaves). 

Avez-vous aussi le même problème ?

PS : Je suis en relation avec la hotline mais pour l'instant mon contact chez DSI m'invite à lire la page 36 du manuel. J'ai envoyé un 2ème message ce soir...

Citation de Support DSI :

Hi Ghislain,

Thank you for the detailed information regarding your Tetra configuration. From what you described as encountering, I can confirm that the Tetra is operating as expected and nothing is physically wrong with it.

When in Combo Mode and with "Multi" on, each of the Tetra's respective voices respond to sequential MIDI channels. For example, if the base MIDI channel is set to channel 3, voice 1 will respond to channel 3, voice 2 will respond to channel 4, voice 3 will respond to channel 5, and voice 4 will respond to channel six. The Poly Chain parameter only works for devices all set to the same MIDI channel. In this way, Poly Chain will not work with "Multi Mode" set to on.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion. If you have any further questions, concerns, and/or troubles with your Tetra, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for supporting DSI and have a great day.

Thank you,

En résumé : C'est normal pour une histoire de canal midi... le Polychain ne fonctionne pas quand le Multimode est activé. Il ne reste plus qu'a demander l'ajout de cette fonction.

[ Dernière édition du message le 03/05/2013 à 06:13:31 ]