1/143
Dreadbox Nyx

Sujet Problème jeu potard routage

• 2 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 428 vues
  • 2 followers
1 Problème jeu potard routage
Apparemment les potards blanc de routage prennent sérieusement du jeu et s'use prématurément

Il y aurai une goupille métallique qui tiendrait l'axe plastique et donc cela s userait rapidement.

Quelqu'un peut il confirmer ou non cela ?
Sur le forum elektronauts

No picture, I've boxed it up to go back to the retailer. Even with a replacement, if it is the same design, it will likely happen again since you have a small metal pin designed for a keyed shaft going onto a splined plastic shaft.

First happened switching between Dual and Split (the two inner selections) and after a few attempts to switch to other modes it would grip the pot maybe 20% of the time. You can see the start of a groove wearing into the pot shaft splines already and I've only had it for just over 2 weeks.
Differences from the demo unit I tried also (serial <100) , the vibrato level slider is not a LED one like the mod level sliders and the PCB, where you access the MIDI/unison DIP switches, is now SMD rather than thru-hole. The latter is noted on their website though and isn't a big deal IMO.

If any of the other pots are the same (I didn't lift any of the other caps) then it will only be time until the same fate becomes them. I'm not really wanting some 3rd party knob caps on such a stylised unit either.
Je n'ai pas ce problème, mais autant vérifier ...
:8O:Je confirme sur mon Nyx: le bouton est métallique à l’intérieur, en prise avec l'axe en plastique cannelé du sélecteur. S'il y a le moindre jeu, il va empirer très rapidement.
:idee: Je suggère, avant de constater les dégâts, de vérifier le bon serrage de la petite vis horizontale qui bloque le bouton sur l'axe. S'il n'y a pas de jeu, il n'y a pas de raison que çà s'use.