ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet [Phaser et delay] Lequels?

• 21 réponses
  • 12 participants
  • 2 830 vues
  • 11 followers
Sujet de la discussion [Phaser et delay] Lequels?
Salut à tous,

voila je suis à la recherche d'un Phaser et Un delay pour ma guitare,

n'y connaissant rien, quel marques/modèles me conseillez vous ?

Quel prix faut il mettre pour avoir quelque chose de correct ?

mon matos : Bacchus duke standard + peavey classic 30

merci d'avance

Orange meca
Afficher le sujet de la discussion

Merci pour tes explications. Au contraire, tu m'apprends beaucoup de choses. Je recherche le delay parfait et il n'existe que chez Eventide pour moi. Si je le fais venir des USA ça vaut vraiment le coup (un natif me le ramène dans sa valise). Je ne comprends pas les termes électriques

Le Time Factor est pour moi une usine à gaz et 99% des effets ne servent à rien, mais c'ets la seule avec laquelle je pourrais tout faire (1 delay court, un long, un moyen...) Le reverse et compagnie, ça.... je ne m'en servirai jamais. Je ne suis pas Jean Michel Jarre.

concernant la EH : c'est LA pédale que je veux éviter. Je ne cherche pas de son chaud, mais au contraire un son qui laisse ma guitare et mon ampli intact. Je ne veux pas l'entendre. Je veux du numérique très froid.

Citation :
Je recherche le delay parfait et il n'existe que chez Eventide pour moi. Si je le fais venir des USA ça vaut vraiment le coup (un natif me le ramène dans sa valise). Je ne comprends pas les termes électriques

Ce qu'il faut que tu saches, c'est si ce delay est prévu pour être alimenté par pile(s) ou adaptateur secteur, ou s'il intègre le transfo d'alim à l'intérieur de la pédale, dans quel cas, il te faudra un transfo spécial pour convertir le 220V du secteur de chez nous en 115V, tension secteur qui est utilisée aux Etats Unis.

Il faut faire ce qu'on a envie quand on en a envie

J'ai déjà un transfo 500va pour mon combo US, acheté sur un site allemand dont j'ai oublié le nom. Il y a 2 prises et je me suis toujours demandé si on pouvait brancher 2 amplis. Du moins une pédale et un ampli.

Par exemple mon Mark IV et une Time Factor.

Citation de be.noit :
Je recherche le delay parfait et il n'existe que chez Eventide pour moi.

Je pensais exactement comme toi jusqu'à ce que j'essaie celui-ci...

https://www.leadmusic.com/fr/produit/superdelay/
Ma proposition : trouver un delay Line6 Echo Park d'occase parce que c'est super bon, hyper polyvalent et incassable (j'en ai trouvé un sur ebay qui m'est revenu à 50€ avec le transfo alors que ça vaut 150€ neuf) et selon tes exigeances, un phaser MXR ou HOMEBREW (en demo video sur www.proguitarshop.com), qui offre plus d'options mais coûte un peu plus sans être ruineux (tu vas voir les prix en $, c'est très avantageux pour nous). Super résultats sonores garantis et c'est fiable.

"Jésus crie et la caravane passe" (Coluche).

Ough il a l'air bon sur le papier cet engin.
Beaucoup d'effets pour rien comme le Time Factor, mais son ergonomie me plait beaucoup.
Il ne va pas être facile à trouver pour un essai.
Plus clair tu peux pas : 

Super Delay

Q: Is the dry signal analog?

A: It's completely digital. So the dry signal does go through converters. We tried making the dry signal analog, but found that we got better results (lower noise) with a completely digital solution.

Q: Can the SD be made to only store 4 presets? I don't need all 8!

A: What you can do is duplicate your 4 settings. So preset 1 is the same as preset 5, 2 is the same as 6, etc. Now you just have to scroll through 4 presets.

Q: Will the SD work with Voodoo Lab Pedal Power?

A: Yes. You can power the Empress Superdelay from outputs 5 or 6 of the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+. You'll need to use the red barrel connector. You must set the corresponding DIP switch away from the NORMAL position. Also, since the Superdelay requires nearly 300mA, you should only use the other output for a much lower current pedal.

Q: Can you mod the SD so that it has an external tap tempo jack?

A: No, we don't do that mod, but it's fairly easy. You have to replace the tap stompswitch with an isolated 1/4" jack. The stompswitch is latching, so the signal you send the SD has to be latching as well. One problem you'll have is with switching presets, since the tap stompswitch is part of the preset system.

Q: Why did you choose positive tip instead of negative tip? Are you just trying to be annoying?

A: I wish we dind't have to go with the positive tip adapter. Unfortunately, it seems once you go above 200mA the standard seems to switch from negative tip to positive. We couldn't find a good supply of negative tip wall wart power supplies that would supply the required current.

Q: How much is shipping to (insert non-North American country here)?

A: $50 CAD. It's probably cheaper for you to find an Empress dealer close to you.

Q: What expression pedals work with the SD?

The pinout for the expression pedal is TIP=signal, RING=3.3V power, SLEEVE=ground. So your expression pedal has to have that pinout. Here's a list of pedals that we know work. Please let us know if you find any other pedals that work with the SD.

M Audio EX-P (has polarity switch)
www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/EXP-main.html
Roland EV-5
www.roland.com/products/en/EV-5/index.html
VP 3
www.bck.co.uk/htm/Pedals/pedal1.htm
Lead Foot LFX-1
www.thomann.de/thoiw2_lead_foot_lfx1_prodinfo.html
Boss FV-500L
www.roland.com/products/en/FV-500L/index.html
Moog EP-2
www.moogmusic.com/controllers/?section=product&product_id=21143

Q: Can I plug a VC signal into the expression pedal input?

A: Yes, but there are a couple things you want to do. The range that the SD accepts is from 0V to 3.3V. Don't let the voltage get above 3.3V. Also, you'll need to plug in a TRS cable with the RING disconnected. This is so the power that the SD provides on the RING terminal doesn't short to ground. That would be bad news.

Q: I'm having problems saving presets.

A: The little black button has to be held down while hitting the preset stompswitch. Some people hit both the black button and the stompswitch at the same time. This won't work all the time.

Q: Is the SD capable of self-osciallation?

A: Oh yes. And it actually sounds pretty nice.

Q: In looper mode, can you mess with the speed of the loop once it's been recorded?

A: Nope. That would have been cool :-(

Q: Can you reverse the loop once it's been recorded?

A: Yes, as long as you're going between submode B and C.

Q: Can you apply filters/modulation to a recorded loop?

A: Oh yes.

Q: How do you get back to manual mode from the presets?

A: When you’re toggling between the presets (with the middle stompswitch), there’s a state right after the last preset where the leds blink quickly. If you hit the tap stompswitch at this point, you go to manual mode.

Q: Can you use a delay type or any preset while looping? What about as a loop plays?

A: The looper can be saved as a preset. But you can’t save a loop, and go to another mode, then come back and hear the loop. Since loops are saved to the delay line, they are written over when you are using the delay. You also can’t have a delay sound going while using the looper, it’s a pretty simple looper.

Q: Does the delay feedback trail off, or is it a hard stop when switching presets or bypassing?

A: When you switch the presets, the current preset fades out, and the new preset fades in. It takes about a fifth of a second. So no, the delay from the previous preset doesn’t trail off.

Q: If you play some guitar into the pedal with the delay set to a certain setting, and then tap a new setting, what happens to the feedback? Does it cut off, or does all previous delay feedback automatically re-adjust to the new time?

A: When you tap in a new delay time, the delayed sound doesn’t cut off, but it doesn’t adjust either. I think one of the videos shows exactly how this sounds.

Q: What is the latency on this unit?

A: Latency is super low, a couple milliseconds.

Q: How many taps does it take to set the tempo?

A: It only takes two taps to set the tempo. But if you tap more times, it averages the taps to give you a more accurate time.

Q: How are the LEDs that indicate presets in sunlight?

A: Actually, one of the beta testers pointed out that the brightness of the leds sucked. So we cranked the brightness as high as we could and that made him happy. We've had customers say it works great in the sunlight.

Q: Is the artwork screen printed or a decal?

A: Screenprinted. It looks hot.

Q: I want to buy the SD but I hear you're working on version 2 which is going to be stereo and have a bunch of new amazing features!

A: Sorry, just a rumour. We're not going to work on version 2 any time soon. Maybe in 2015...

Q: Can I use the BBE Supa-Charger to power the SD?

A: No. The Empress Superdelay requires 300 mA and the BBE says it only gives 200mA on output 5&6. We've had the SD tested on the Voodoo Pedal Power and it works great

Citation :
Plus clair tu peux pas :

ba si en français, peut-etre ?
Désolé.
Quelle question ne comprends-tu pas?
J'ai pas envie de tout traduire.
En gros, on n'apprend pas grand chose. C'est du numérique très transparent, intuitif et capable de nombreuses modulations en plus d'effets de delay très haut de gamme, pouvant imiter les vieux delay à bandes...

De mon coté, j'ai fait mon choix ce sera le Timefactor. La raison? écran digital qui permet de savoir où l'on en est et la connectique midi pour un pilotage très simple. Dans la même fouchette de prix j'ai pris celui qui me correspondait le plus : l'usine à gaz pas intuitive.
non t'inquiete, je taquine, ça le fait

moi j'ai trouvé mon bonheur pour l'insatsnt mais ça va peut etre pas faire l'unanimité : le dod stereo phaser