Egaliseur graphique logiciel de la marque SPL

Écrire un avis ou Demander un avis

Sujet [News] SPL annonce les plug-ins Analog Code

• 4 réponses
  • 4 participants
  • 1 087 vues
  • 3 followers
1 [News] SPL annonce les plug-ins Analog Code
Profitant de la toute prochaine 125ème convention de l'AES à San Francisco, SPL s'apprête à présenter la série Analog Code™, qui inclut les tout premiers plug-ins produits par la marque.

Lire la news

Ce thread a été créé automatiquement suite à la publication d'une news pour ce produit. N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires ici !
J'ai rien trouvé sur le site SPL concernant la série Analog Code™...
SPL EQ Rangers Vol. 1
Model 2890
285,- € incl. 19% VAT.

Transient Designer™
Model 2880
238,- € incl. 19% VAT.
Dommage il faut une cle pour utiliser les demo
donc impossible de savoir si les plug sont correcte sans devoir automatiquement les acheter ou etre en possession d'une cle ilok

rien que pour le transient uad ou spl au regard du prix ya pas photo
uad 199$ spl 238e

Citation : Guys... pls don´t go crazy about that stuff...

UAD releasing the SPL TD was never intended to be an "exclusive" deal, even before we started an original SPL software line. They (UAD) wanted the TD for the UAD card, and they developed their own UAD model of course. We at SPL are happy about this and see no reason why they shouldn´t do that and surely we are not asking them to stop. Why should we?
The UAD cards have a lot of fans around the globe, and we´re happy to see the UAD users "design their transients"... :-)

It just happens to be that we at SPL just NOW decided to (finally) establish a full line of plugins of all the great processors developed as hardware by Wolfgang, Hermann and the other guys over the past 20 years. It´s about time. Even a lot of analog fans these days simply CANNOT use external hardware in their setups because of workflow issues, timing, guidelines, etc., so we´re happy to enable all these people now to use SPL processors (they are used to working with for years) digitally. Not just the TD, but (very soon) ALL of the main processors...

I know Hermann & SPL for years already, and yes, I am an essential part of BX, but as you can see I say "we" when I am talking about SPL... I am in the team 100%, running the new SPL digital business on a daily basis, and the other BX guys are obviously involved as well (skilled guys all of them, we would be crazy not to use their help!) for programming and GUI-design, but the new SPL plugins are "101% real SPL" gear, based on the original SPL schematics, with all of the original SPL analog developers working on the emulations, SPL staff and all of the worldwirde SPL distribution partners marketing and distributing the software, etc.

Big difference to just "licensing" some technology, and surely the new SPL digital line will not be limited to the TD and the Ranger EQs. But we had to start with something, right? Can´t model all models at the same time... :-)

So watch out for a lot more digital SPL gear, you just need to browse the SPL website to guess what else might be coming along soon...

AES: The vocal track we used for demos was a track by Katie Melua, and I used the VOX RANGER to EQ it. Was that what you were asking?

Cheers from San Fran (still), Dirk / SPL.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/3548980-post54.html

Hormis leur GUI, les 2 versions n'ont rien en commun à ce qu'en dit SPL (du moins le communiqué),

certains membres du forum chrismilne se sont amusés à les comparer :

http://www.chrismilne.com/uadforums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10233&st=0&sk=t&sd=a