Le Pub
le Pub artistique et culturel

Sujet Quizz film pour cinéphiles

• 14 551 réponses
  • 185 participants
  • 248 166 vues
  • 144 followers
Sujet de la discussion Quizz film pour cinéphiles
Trouve le titre du film à partir de la photo !

mes blindtests --- J'ai un défaut, j'suis professionnel.
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
extrait dialogue du film :

Baravelli: You sing high, huh?
Connie: Yes,I have a falsetto voice.
Baravelli: My grandmother, she's got a falsetto teeth.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs..............

There's also a negative side."

et aussi :

Baravelli: [trying to lure Mullen and McHardie away] You gotta brother?
Mullen: No.
Baravelli: You gotta sister?
Mullen: Yeah.
Baravelli: Well-a, your sister, she's a very sick man. You'd better come with us.
Mullen: Yeah? What happened to her?
Baravelli: She hadda accident in her automobile.
MacHardie: Ah, she has no automobile.
Baravelli: Well-a, maybe she's-a fall off-a horse. I don't-a look very close. Come on, we take you in our car.
Mullen: You will, eh? Well, I have no sister.
Baravelli: That's all right. We no got a car. Come on.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs..............

Dans ce film il y a l'actrice noire Theresa Harris qui dans sa carrière tourna plus de 100 films ! ........Mais la plupart du temps elle ne figurait pas aux génériques ! ! !

6189880.png

et aussi :

Frank: It isn't right for a college to buy football players.
Wagstaff: It isn't, eh? Well, I'll nip that in the bud. How about coming along and having a nip yourself?
Frank: Anything further, Father?
Wagstaff: Anything further, Father? That can't be right. Isn't it 'Anything Father, further?' The idea! I married your mother because I wanted children. Imagine my disappointment when you arrived.
( J’ai épousé ta mère parce que je voulais des enfants. Imagine ma déception quand tu es arrivé.....)

[ Dernière édition du message le 30/08/2024 à 15:18:43 ]

C'est un film avec les frères Marx ....6190311.jpg

6190312.png

6191874.jpg
6191871.jpg

[ Dernière édition du message le 01/09/2024 à 18:00:43 ]

Vous ne faites aucun efforts .......