ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Do you speak english?

• 189 réponses
  • 33 participants
  • 2 262 vues
  • 30 followers
Sujet de la discussion Do you speak english?
This thread is for all musiciens like me who used to speak english at school. Now we work, and it isn't easy to talk with this "usefull" language... For exemple, when you have to by a microphone to an us' shop, it can be difficult to understand, here, i propose an english spoke, not to loose what you had teach when you're young...

ready????
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Hi boys and girls ! :bise:

I must work my english...let me enter your sweet family !
I flag !
Why do you must improve your english ?
Do you want to trip or is it for professional reasons ?
Both ! ;) When i see uashtushkau's posts, i guess my english's far from perfection...

Citation : far from perfection...

"far from being perfect"
So-so.
Mare, you sure ? Well, why not...my English isdeep in my mind, i close my eyes, open my heart, and i fianlly know you're right babe...

I've seen Marie has listened to wock'n'woll !!!...more than i thought some minutes ago... :aime:

Marie, listen to our french boogie crooner, eddy mitchell, the best of wock'n'woll attitude (watch his videos...) :mdr:
Hi Folks... hi hi hi
Hey Head...? Gimme Five... :bravo:

Marie... :tourne:
I mustn't go to sleep too late, please come back where you know... ;)

Good night evryone !
Hi! Have you seen it was raining today? I was so surprised, I didn't have my umbrella! But... where is Bryan? Yes, I've learned my english with Gad... :lol:
I'm surprised to see you calling me "mare". It's been a long time i've not used this name.
Btw, while i'm here, it's quite poetic to say "my English is deep in my mind", but that does mean almost nothing. But i've understood.

Hi mate! I give you four, don't ask for too much. Four's enough.