Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou
Agrandir
Le Pub
le Pub fun

Sujet Qu'est-ce qui vous amuse automatiquement ?

• 58 780 réponses
  • 597 participants
  • 1 944 501 vues
  • 477 followers
Sujet de la discussion Qu'est-ce qui vous amuse automatiquement ?
Putain!!! y démarre grave ton topic :mdr:
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
http://www.spca.org.nz/silent.htm

Qui peut m'enregistrer sur Wavelab le son qui est joué par cette vidéo, qu'on voit si le single numéro 1 en Nouvelle Zélande ne serait pas du silence ?

Et je parle pas du carnage si y a des gens qui se sont amusés à le convertir en mp3 :zzz:

Développeur de Musical Entropy | Nouveau plug-in freeware, The Great Escape

En tout cas le mixer de ma multiface m'indique qu'il n'y a pas de son qui sort.
Je vais voir si je le trouve pas en format lossless sur le mulet. Putain quelle arnaque ce truc :aime:

C'est clair que c'est une arnaque. Mais une bonne.
Attendez mais ya un gars qui raconte qu'on lui a raconté que le chien d'un ami à lui aurait attaqué la radio, ca devrait vous suffire comme argument
Dans les discussions du Wikipédia anglais sur le titre :

Citation : As an academic, I am questioning the legitimacy of this release. Intention aside, I am concerned consumers know little about CD encoding processes as well as the playback frequencies of their “typical household” speakers.

According to the Red Book Standard, for a digital audio cd to be compliant – the specification standard states that it has to be a 2-channel signed 16-bit PCM sampled at 44 100 Hz with a frequency response of 20 Hz to 22.05 kHz.

The hearing frequency of dogs can range approximately anywhere from 40Hz to 60kHz depending on the breed of the dog. On the other hand, for this CD to supposedly claim what it actually does (providing music audible to dogs only) we have to assume that the playback frequency to be <20Hz or >20kHZ (outside the range of normal human hearing frequencies).

This would mean that this CD has to violate the Red Book Standard for compatibility playback. Also, you need dedicated speaker devices that play outside the normal human hearing frequencies in order to be legitimate - There is a very high chance end consumer speakers will not support playback of this as even high end consumer speakers have a range of 20Hz - 25kHz only.

In my view, this is false advertising and therefore is a scam. --Wikhull (talk) 21:21, 31 December 2007 (UTC)

Regardless if you see this as a scam or not the idea is that all profits from this CD go to the SPCA so it is done for charity. I can tell you from purchasing the CD myself and ripping it in the hope of using some application to try and making it listenable that there is certainly something on the CD it isn't just a blank CD. I was able to use a wave editor to get some noise out of it but it was some high pitched sounds. Playing the CD with animals around and they really have no reaction at all but the main thing to point out is that it is just a bit of fun for charity and thats it. The CD retailed at NZ$5 (US$3.85) so not a high price. 202.169.213.85 (talk) 10:56, 26 January 2008 (UTC)

Je reviens, je prépare un album avec 42 minutes de sinusoides à 21 kHz et à 22 kHz.

Ah heureusement qu'il y a des gens qui s'y connaissent en son, ici, moi j'eusse crû que ce fût possible;
D'ailleurs il y avait, me semble t'il à la fin de sgt pepper's quelques secondes "d'ultra son". Mais on m'aurait donc menti?
Ben le CD ne peut pas le faire, ensuite tes enceintes ne sortiront pas le son, quoi qu'il arrive.
:8O: Popo et Numba, vous n'êtes plus modos ?

C'est qui à votre place ?

Hors sujet : J'ai peur.