ou

Sujet Sct 800 ou sct 700

• 16 réponses
  • 11 participants
  • 4 868 vues
  • 11 followers
1 Sct 800 ou sct 700
Salut
Je cherche in micro capable d'etre correct autant pour la voix que pour des prise instru!!!

D'apres ce que je lis/
Le sct 700 ou 2000 sont vraiment bien , mais qu'en est il du sct 800 par rapport au sct 700???

Merci pour vos reponses
Que la musique soit...
Il est moins bon, mais plus joli, à toi de voir où vont tes priorités :noidea:
Vu comme ca , je crois qu'il n'y a pas photo :mdr:

sinon , quelqu'un peut me dire ce que ca donne comparatiement a un AKG C414 ?
c'est le mic que j'utilise ( couplé a un amek CIB ) , et je recherche une sonorité différente pour des voix .

merci .
Perso j'ai utilisé un c3000, un solid tube (assez proche du 414 je crois)...j'aime bien la couleur AKG mais je trouve plus agréable celle du SCt 700. le son est moins rèche...je ne l'ai utilisé que sur une petite behringer et c'est déjà très joli...j'attend de l'esayer sur du bon matos. Mais pour le prix pas de danger, il dépasse le TLM 103 et le C3000, ça c'est sûr.Et il est supérieur au SCT800 (c'est un SCt 2000 avec une seule directivité il me semble).
Le solid tube et le 414 sont très différents.
opposés même...
I own 2 T-Bone SCT 800's and they are incredible microphones. They are comprable to the AKG C12. They were also called the SE-Electronics SE5500 and the Feilo SC5500. There is a test comparison at the following site...It is NOT worse than the SCT 700. In my opinion it is warmer.

http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/hardware/item.cfm?threadid=1750&lang=0
Read this critique by an American Recording Engineer...The T-Bone SCT 800/AKA SE 5500 Kills many AKG and Neumann microphones:

Well, this is a surprising thread. I know quite a bit about SE Electronics/T-Bone/Feilo, since I used to be a distributor. Sort of.

They're out of Rohnert Park, California and when I was with them, they were operatiing out of a Chinese restaurant. They make tube and FET as you say, but they're a bit better than most Chinese mics because they hired Randy Quan to do quality control.

Quan's a producer, engineer and general gear slut in Sonoma County, so he ran tests on every mic in his studio before they were released. Or used to. Like me, I don't think he's with the company anymore.

They wanted me to be a distributor in Texas (I'm originally from Sonoma County, but for the past 11 years I've lived in Austin). Only one problem with that: I suck at sales.

But I did sell about a dozen SE 2000 mics on eBay. They're excellent for voiceovers, and I did a couple of radio commercials using those mics. Another buddy of mine uses a pair of SE 2000 mics for drum overheads., and yet another friend, Mark Viator, just completed an album and used both a U87 and SE 2000 for the vocals. The vocals on the SE 2000 sounded slightly better in his case, because he had to sing closer to the mic and benefited from the proximity effect. (While sounding similar, it's not as sensitive as the U87).

Now... the blue SE5500/T-Bone SCT 800/Feilo z5500 tube mic is a whole nother animal. I picked one up new at pretty much the same price as ecue, although at the time it was severely discounted because I was a so-called distributor (I tell you, I suck at sales). Although I've been suspicious of it from the start, so far in every test it's kicked ass. I find myself thinking, "Well, it can't be this good, can it?"

I've used it for vocals and acoustic guitar with amazing results. My only other tube mic is a Groove Tubes MD1A, and the 5000 beats the hell out of it for vocals. It'll be the tube mic I'll use to compare to other tube mics.

It's nice to hear someone else talk about this. I hate to admit it, but if the mic had Manley or AKG on the label I'd be telling people, "You've got hear this!" But since it's a no-name generique brand, instead I question my own judgment.

Trust your ears, I guess.

J
Here is a recording done with the T-Bone SCT 800 on an USHER song...

http://www.dancetech.com/aa_dt_new/hardware/ra/dt_acf20be8277486.mp3
C est serieux?

https://soundcloud.com/goodsound-fr