• Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
Apple Logic Pro 9
Photos
1/162
Apple Logic Pro 9

Séquenceur généraliste de la marque Apple appartenant à la série Logic

Sujet LP9 analyse les Audio Units à chaque démarrage : comment arranger cela ?

• 5 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 2 205 vues
  • 2 followers
Sujet de la discussion LP9 analyse les Audio Units à chaque démarrage : comment arranger cela ?

Bonjour,

Depuis que j'ai installé Automap, Logic Pro 9 analyse les Audio Units Automap à chaque démarrage, alors qu'auparavant, il ne le faisait qu'après l'ajout d'un nouvel Audio Unit, et une bonne fois pour toutes. D'où cela peut-il venir ? Comment enrayer ce bug ?
LP9 est en version 9.1.8, Automap en 4.9.0 et je suis sous Mavericks 10.9.5

up !

D'autant que j'avais déjà utilisé Automap (en version 3 et quelques) avec la même version de Logic Pro, mais sous Snow Leopard, je n'avais jamais eu ce souci. Sinon, j'ai lancé un coup d'Onyx ; ça n'a rien changé.

Allez on cherche ;-) ? 

La solution est ici https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=93274

So, it's an OSX user account issue with screwy permissions. It happens.

What are your permissions on /Users/*YOU*/Library/Cache and /Users/*YOU*/Library/Cache/com.apple.audiounits.cache?
Get info (command-I) in the finder to see.

They should be read & write for your user account, and read only for everyone else. If they are not that, set them to that and "apply all to enclosed".

Reboot.

Try again - any different, or do you still see the same behaviour?

Thanks so much for the reply
I checked the "sharing and permissions"
They were correct for the audiounits.cache...
But set incorrectly for Library/cache. I changed "everyone else" to read only and applied to enclosed items.

After a restart - the audiounits.cache was still present (!!!) in the library. After logging in to another user, still ALL GOOD
then I logged in (and back out) of my "new user" account.... and the audiounits.cache file was gone (argghhhh)
However after rescanning in 64 and 32 bit - I've restarted and logged in and out (a couple of times) and the file still exists in my cache.
fingers crossed

Long story short - results unclear at this point. A solid "maybe"????
but thanks a million. Out of time for troubleshooting today
Will update

for the record - I was unable to fix my problem
Upgrading to Mt Lion corrupted my user account.
I created a new user and problem disappeared.
(I had to reinstall some plug ins)

[ Dernière édition du message le 24/03/2016 à 11:39:05 ]

Je viens de vérifier ; mes réglages étaient déjà tels que préconisés dans ce message, et pourtant, j'ai quand même ce bug. Bizarre.

Je viens même d'essayer ça :
The Audio Units cache file may have become corrupted:
1. Quit Logic Pro
2. In the Finder: • Mac OS X 10.7.x - Press and hold down the "option" key, then select "Library" from the "Go" menu • Mac OS X 10.6.x - Select "Home" from the "Go" menu, then open the "Library" folder
3. Open the "Caches" folder
4. Drag the following file to the Trash: - com.apple.audiounits.cache
5. Configure Logic Pro to open in 32-bit mode
6. Open Logic Pro - all 32-bit plug-ins will be scanned
7. Quit Logic Pro
8. Configure Logic Pro to open in 64-bit mode
9. Open Logic Pro - all 64-bit plug-ins will be scanned
10. Quit Logic Pro Logic Pro should now only scan for new plug-ins on subsequent launches.

Ça n'a rien changé. LP9 a analysé les AU en deux temps ; les classiques, puis celles avec Automap.
Je vais écrire à Novation, savoir s'ils ont une solution.

[ Dernière édition du message le 24/03/2016 à 15:55:43 ]