Dave Smith Instruments Evolver
Photos
1/621

Sujet Le Polyvolver arrive!

• 4 réponses
  • 3 participants
  • 979 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Le Polyvolver arrive!
https://www.davesmithinstruments.com/evolver/news.html

Citation : Yes, the rumors are true - there is a polyphonic Evolver in the works. It will be four voices and housed in a 1U rack module. Fully programmable from the front panel via a simple interface with a 16x2 LCD, it will also be controllable from an Evolver. Stack two racks for 8 voices! Or 12, or 16... The voice is identical to Evolver, meaning the sequences are also available separately in each voice, allowing some crazy multiple synced sequences. More specs to come in the next couple months.

So far, it's sounding quite good! The metal housing is not yet designed, so no photos quite yet. I'll be showing it at the NAMM show in January, and hope to be shipping soon after. Price is not yet set, but will be in the $1,200 to $1,500 range.

The new synth is still un-named; Polyvolver seems an obvious choice, but if anyone can think of a good name, please let me know! Also, even though it's a little early, I've had some requests to start a waiting list, so if you want to be put on the list (no deposits required, no commitment), just drop me an email.

:mrg:

« What is full of redundancy or formula is predictably boring. What is free of all structure or discipline is randomly boring. In between lies art. » (Wendy Carlos)

:8O:
It will be four voices and housed in a 1U rack module. :?!:

:mdr:

« What is full of redundancy or formula is predictably boring. What is free of all structure or discipline is randomly boring. In between lies art. » (Wendy Carlos)

Un tite photo d'un proto ?

Et zencore des tophes, direct du site de Dave Smith.

Bon, c'est pas hyper bo, mais comme ca sonne comme 4 evolvers, ca doit etre explosif.