ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Loooper, il fait tout pour toi !

• 55 réponses
  • 8 participants
  • 1 984 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Loooper, il fait tout pour toi !
Ce site est excellent, on peut trouver toute sorte de looper pour tout type de routing, pour isoler des effets sans "true-bypass", des A/B/Y box etc..
Tou est customisable (couleur, led, nombre de loops).

Un vrai paradis: http://www.loooper.com/2Looopers.htm

- www.joemeek.com - ps: krava a des goûts de chiotte même qu'il préfère des roland aux FAR (ok elles étaient destroy, cabossées les FAR mais quand même)©
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Bah, c'est bien connu... Diezel a tout inventé et tous les autres n'ont fait que pomper l'ingéniosité et les innovations de Peter :oops2:

:mrg:

:. Give me enough knobs, I can control the world. - Z. Vex. .:
Barbie Power ! :fache:

Il est trop beau celui-là :aime2: :bave: :humm: :aime:

Plus sérieusement,

voilà ce qu'on a en standard avec les Loopers et AB boxes:

Citation : *100% True-Bypass
*Bleed-Free
*Pop-Free
*Totally Passive design
*Boss-style 9v DC jack (center -)
*Full LED indication
*Baked Enamel Finish
*Two year warranty on parts and labor.

The philosophy of this company is to provide the very best products and customer service in the market. We try to keep our prices very low, and our quality very high. By doing this, we ensure our position in the marketplace as the number one company in the world in providing True-Bypass switching solutions to every single customer. By being original, creative, and inventive, we create new benchmarks in the switching market.

The Loooper is a 100% true bypass effects routing unit. You can use a Loooper to totally add/remove various peripherals from the signal path (effects, amps, tuners, etc) by simply pressing a switch.

With additional exciting upgrades, such as the Stutter Option, Blend Pot Option, Assignable Effects Loop Option, Parallel Option, you can actually use the Loooper to change your sound and how you play!

The Loooper is built with high quality Blue 3PDT switches, Switchcraft jacks, Hammond enclosures, and 100% copper wire for superior signal flow. There are NO buffers, transformers, etc.- so there is NO tonal coloration. They are wired to be grounded correctly, to eliminate noise and hum. All of the connections internally are point-to-point hand-wired. The enclosure is sealed, for maximum RF protection.

Custom Options:

Citation : Battery Option 1.00
Connection for a 9V internal battery.

Rubber Feet 1.00
Permanent Rubber feet mounted to each corner on the bottom. On larger units, 6 feet are installed.

Tuner Mute Option 25.00
A switch that when pressed (on) sends the signal to the Tuner Send jack and totally mutes the signal to the amp. When pressed again (off), allows the signal to pass, and totally removes the tuner from the signal path (Can also operate as a built in A/B switch).

Master Bypass Option 20.00
A switch that when pressed bypasses all of the loops, sending the signal straight from the Input to the Output. This is especially hand when you want to have several loops on, and then go to a totally clean sound with the press of the button. You can also specify that the Master Bypass only apply to certain loops (in sequence).

*Blend Pot Option 20.00
This option allows you to blend DRY signal with the wet signal of a loop! When turned clear left, you hear dry signal, when turned clear right, you hear wet signal, when turned to the center, you hear 1/2 wet and 1/2 dry. Can be added to any number of loops. Also includes a switch which bypasses the blend pot, completely removing it from the signal path. (Can also be wired and labeled to function as Volume Pot, no additional charge).

*Stutter Option 30.00
This option allows the user to press a momentary footswitch which brings the loop (and whatever effect(s) in the loop) into the signal path for only as long as the switch is pressed down. This allows you to create stutter effects easily. Leave the loop empty to create EVH style stutters. This option also includes a switch which allows you to choose between normal loop operation or stutter operation.

For example, by placing a distortion in the loop and turning the stutter toggle switch "on", when you press the "stutter" footswitch down, you'd hear the distortion while the button is depressed. Release the button, and the distortion is bypassed. Turn the stutter's on/off switch "off", and the loop operates as a normal bypass loop.

*Loop Assign Option 30.00
This option allows you to move a loop (within the Loooper) to the effects loop of your amp with the flip of a switch (a toggle switch is used for this application). For example, if you have a delay that you sometimes like in the buffered effects loop of the amp, and sometimes like in front of the amp, you simply connect the "Send" of the amp's loop to the "Send In" of the Loooper, then connect the "Return Out" of the Loooper to the "Return" of the amp's loop. Then, using the assign switch, you can toggle between placing the effect(s) in front of the amp, or placing the effect(s) in the effects loop of the amp. (Also, a stereo cable can be used with a "Y" splitter, so that you have the convenience on simply connecting one cable from the amp to the Loooper).

An example:
If you place a delay in front of the amp and set it so that it sounds good with your clean channel, then select the overdrive channel, the delay sounds terrible because the amp is adding gain to the delayed signal. In this case it would be ideal to have the delay in the amp's effect loop, so that unity gain is achieved, and the delay will sound the same regardless of which channel is selected.
Sometimes you may like to use your delay for self-oscillation. It is very difficult to get a delay to self-oscillate in an amp's effects loop. In this instance it would be better for the delay to be in front of the amp, where a delay will self-oscillate much more easily and controllably.
In some instances, an amp's effects loop's buffering circuit can alter the sound of the effect. Placing an effect in front of the amp guarantees no alteration in sound.

Effects Reversal Option 30.00
This option allows you to reverse the order of two effects. For example, if you have an overdrive in loop 1 and a distortion in loop 2, you can reverse the order so that the signal will go to loop 2 first (the distortion), then to loop 1 (the overdrive).

A/B Loops Option 10.00
Two effects loops which can be selected in an A/B fashion with one footswitch. This is especially useful when you want to go from one sound to another (for example, an overdrive pedal to a chorus pedal). You can literally switch between the pedals in one loop to the pedals in another loop with the press of one switch! There's also a Master Bypass switch, so that you can bypass both loops.

A/B/Y Loops Option 45.00
Very similar to the A/B option, with an added switch that allows you to choose both loops together (A total of 3 switches; "A/B", "A&B",and "ON" ) *Note: This option does not have an LED for the "BOTH" function by default. If an LED for the "BOTH" function is desired, this costs an additional 25.00 (the use of a 4PDT switch must be employed, a rather expensive switch).

A/B Outputs 35.00
Adds a built in A/B switch so that you can switch between two outputs (eg, two different amps).

A/B Inputs 35.00
Adds a built in A/B switch so that you can switch between two inputs (eg, two different guitars).

ABY Outputs 65.00
Adds a built in A/B/Y switch to the end of the signal path. This allows you to choose between one of two Outputs, or you can turn both outputs on together.

Wet/Dry Selectable Outputs Option 25.00
Allows the user to choose wet (effected) or dry (un-effected) signal for each output (A and B) VIA toggle switches. Available for the A/B Outputs Option or the A/B/Y Outputs.

*Selectable Parallel/Series Option 30.00
This option allows you to select whether two loops operate in parallel or in series. See the "Parallel operation" page for more info.

*Parallel Option 10.00
An additional set of jacks which supplies another loop in parallel with an existing loop. Allows you to send signal to an additional effect(s) in the loop, so that both effects loops are parallel. Especially useful for time-based effects (such as delay and modulation). See the "Parallel operation" page for more info.

*Switchable Parallel Option 25.00
With this upgrade, a toggle switch is added so that you can assign the parallel jacks to one of two loops. (Whatever effects are in the parallel loop will be ran in parallel with the selected loop).

:bave:

Quand tu vois la liste des options, tu comprends pq j'ai dit que mon loooper custom est assez simple :D: .
C'est sur que là, y'a de quoi faire...
Dommage que j'opte pour un système presqu'entièrement MIDI. Je me serais régalé avec ça...
J'viens de me rendre compte qu'y aura surement que mon MXR Phase 90 qui sera pas pilotable par MIDI et à la limite, la Fuzz Probe... Truc de fou :mrg: