Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Don't buy stuff from Cedric Floch !

• 441 réponses
  • 102 participants
  • 39 964 vues
  • 106 followers
Sujet de la discussion Don't buy stuff from Cedric Floch !
Hi

I bought the MS-20 from the guy aka devilshop over another annonce in the internet for 600 Euros.

However my money arrived 2 weeks ago and have not heard from him and the guy doesn't respind to the emails.

He stated his Name was Cédric Floch..

However there is no Cedric Floch in Montelimar as I found out.. I now called tha banc and the will find out to whom belongs the IBAN Code I transferred the money to.

I will drive over to France and kick his ass! For sure

Be ware of this guy

I will keep you posted
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Hi there

Well the funny thing is i saw the advertisement not here on audiofanzine.. I just saw his add for "MY " M230 here a couple of days ago when i wanted to find out who this person is..and then i see him advertising here..beeing a member here for some time now wanted to warn you all of him, seein he sells here stuff..

I did banc transfer..

However I have learned my lesson..money is gone fo sure. I thought if you do have an IBAN Code it must be OK since IBAN is definately personal code..

Situation is:

CAlled the banc, my french is not well and they didn't speak english.. however i will call the headquarter and speak to someone in english

i am sure it is no problem to find out to whom belongs the IBAN, or has access to it..

I will drive to where he lives and kick this guys ass!

We'll now we are two who will kick his ass!

However would be nice if you spread this news around cause this muffucka already selling neumann & other stuff

I ahve written audiofanzine.. however this dude is also selling over on this english beta audiofanzine..my account doesn't work there

Greets
Trés intéressant comme topic.
J'ai voulu acheter un ARP2600 à ce monsieur, mais il ne répond pas
à mes e-mails. (ensuite j'ai découvert ce topic).
Ah! c'est sûrement parce que je lui ai dit qu'au cas où on ferait
affaire, je passerai le chercher moi même.
En plus il doit penser que je suis mandaté par ses deux précédentes
victimes pour retrouver où il crèche. :mdr:
If you can locate him near to Montélimar, I just live 40 km from that town, so it would be really pleasant to me to visit him... :violent:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'artiste entrouvre une fenêtre sur le réel; le "réaliste pragmatique" s'éclaire donc avec une vessie.

Son compte sur AF France vient d'etre suspendu.
En revanche il est toujours actif sur AF international.
Je m'occupe de son cas sur AF international.

Tamen pax et amor, oscula.

Je me permet également de signaler AtticShop qui a posté bcp d'annonces à des prix très attractifs sur AF international ( minimoog à 1400 $ !!! ) et qui ne les a pas posté sur AF France, je trouve cela assez louche...
C est parceque celles sur AF france ont déja été virées
Je viens d'avoir la confirmaton que Devilshop et Atticshop sont la même personne (mais ça les modératuers ou adminstrateur d'AF devaient déja le savoir)
Vinxz, ne fais pas cette tête...Pas avec un pétard. Cependant une bonne volée de bois vert...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'artiste entrouvre une fenêtre sur le réel; le "réaliste pragmatique" s'éclaire donc avec une vessie.