• Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
PreSonus FP10
Photos
1/145
PreSonus FP10

Interface audio FireWire de la marque PreSonus

1 Qu'est-ce que c'est que ce délire sur eBay? [pas compris les propos d'un Anglophone]
P'tit lu all...

Je suis pas sûr de bien comprendre ce que vends ce Monsieur sur eBay.
Je vous donne le lien, mais comme il s'agit d'une enchère, je copie/colle également le contenu du descriptif ici pour les futurs lecteurs qui arriveraient sur ce topic plusieurs mois après la fin de cette enchère.

Voici le lien, et voici le déscriptif de l'annonce:

Citation : Don't buy Presonus Firepod w/out reading this first! Numéro de l'objet: 9503345898

Prix de départ : 9,00 USD
(Environ7,48 EUR)

prix : 10,00 USD (Environ 8,31 EUR)
NOTICE: Presonus Firepod, Firebox, Inspire:

These cards use Direct Monitoring to achieve “zero latency.” Make sure you understand what this is and what the serious drawbacks are. There might be a much better sound card that fits your needs. Before you make a purchase, read on!

Build the Perfect Recording Studio, (the first time!)

Recent feedback:

-very useful information that will save us thousands of $$'s!!! Thanks!! A+A+A+
-great info well worth it - has been very helpful with additional info-super!

-Great audio info, esp on a budget. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

-A lot of useful info....well worth the price.

-"I can only praise your knowledge as it is power. I had three weeks into those other
products. Now I'm up and running in a day. Thanks again"

- "Aaron, thank you again for great advice. This was worth much more than the 10 dollars that i paid. Matt"

-"Aaron I have read all of your paperwork 10 times and the sound card and software info 50 times. I started at first highlighting it but the pages became solid highlighting because it's all good. Thanks." -alisonguitars

Don't make the same mistakes I did when shopping for recording studio equipment...

I work professionally as a recording engineer, but my true hobby has been researching recording equipment, sound cards especially. What you are about to read has taken almost 10 years of experience and research to compile. This is the information I wish I would’ve had from the beginning so I wouldn’t have spent so much time building computers, buying sound cards, microphones, professional audio software, headphones, speakers, etc. I have worked behind everything ranging from $500 home studio rigs to a +$40,000 Pro Tools system for the past few years. And in one way or another, most fell short of what I considered practical needs.

I researched almost every single sound card I knew to exist, (bought many in the process), and in the end, only a few lesser known products remained that weren't plagued by the limitations that all the others had.

Go ahead, do the research, but in the end you will find at least one of these problems:

Latency- This is the delay you hear over your headphones when playing notes from your sampler or monitoring your voice or guitar for example. Even at very low latencies your performance can be inhibited by the sound delay, not to mention the cpu power being eaten up by lowering the latency, which often introduces pops and clicks at the lower settings, even if you have a screaming fast machine.

Direct Monitoring- Many sound cards are advertising “zero latency,” (where they pipe the input directly into the output) but this comes at the expense of not being able to use software effects like reverb or equalization for the headphone mix, which anyone would agree could drastically improve their performance. You then must purchase an additional mixer and external effects gear to have this "luxury."

Expandability- If you’re finding you need more channels, do you have to completely scrap the sound card or will the sound card “get along” beside another of the same kind, or even a different kind.

Software or OS conflicts- Don’t be surprised if your new favorite sound card doesn’t work with your familiar recording software and operating system, even if it says it should.

Connection- USB? Not recommended. Why not? And is firewire any better?

Sound quality- What some cards make up for in features, they lack in sonic quality, and when you’re capturing unrepeatable moments in time, you don’t want to “settle.”

These are just a few reasons people are having bad experiences with their recording computers. And those that have found contentment with their current systems often are apologizing for those one or two “tiny” things they wish it could do or didn’t do. If this is you, or you don’t want it to become you, I hear ‘ya. I feel confident that I can save you money many times beyond the cost of this report, which has cost me thousands, and untold time. And yes, if you’re unhappy, you can have your money back.

I think it would be worth it just to know the best sound card out there according to the above-mentioned criteria, which is compatible with Win 95/98/ME/2000/XP and all popular recording software. (And by the way, it costs less than the average current prosumer cards like those by M-Audio.) However, I enjoy sharing my industry experience with others and would like to give you so much more than your money’s worth. The only reason I’m selling this information is because I took a month off of work to write it up for you.

Here’s what I’d like to share:

*Two lesser known series of soundcards that are inexpensively available on ebay (one is currently out of production and therefore very inexpensive), feature professional recording/playback quality, expandable ins/outs, zero latency with built-in effects (at no burden to the cpu) and other practical features that the other popular cards do not have.

*Pro Tools, Cool Edit Pro/Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar…What are their major differences and which is best for you? Is Pro Tools worth the extra cost? After reading this, you should be better able to decide.

*Laptop recording topics

*The large diaphragm Neumann condenser microphones are some of the most desired microphones in professional studios today, but who can afford them? Did you know there’s a large diaphragm condenser microphone available for less than $150 that is comparable and in some studios that own both, being picked over the Neumanns? Don’t be surprised if you haven’t heard the name, it’s not available from national chains in the U.S. or your average music gear catalog, but it’s almost always available on ebay. I own several, and I’ve never had a client that was less than impressed with one.

*The main monitor speakers we have at work were $1500 a piece, but the monitors I use produce a mix that without fail translate better to all stereo systems, and since they’re no longer made, they can be easily found for under $200/pair used.

*Over time computers begin to drag. Use these free utilities to return your machine to lightning fast speeds.

*Sampled instruments, like strings or a piano for example, put way too much strain on a computer’s cpu, not to mention the latency and computer crashes they often cause. I have no latency or cpu load when my entire sampled (and very realistic) symphony plays and records, and it requires no external hardware synthesizers. And guess what, it only cost me $20, gives me no compatibility issues, and I continue to get new sounds for free.

*Want to build your own “silent” but well cooled computer without spending more than you would on one of those Dell budget packages? I’ve built several over the years, and I’ll share my years of experience on the quietest computer parts that aren’t ridiculously more than regular parts. Also learn why you don’t need the latest and fastest Pentium IV computers to have an amazingly powerful studio.

*Did you know that there’s a microphone available for less than $10 that rivals if not surpasses the sound quality of the popular Shure SM-58? I’m “studio picky” when it comes to doing live sound, and this is the only microphone for male or female, young or old vocalists that I can describe as sounding “perfect.”

*And much more!

I will give you a complete parts list, along with pictures (where necessary) of my entire studio, from microphones all the way to internal computer parts and software, and out through my monitor (speaker) path. Along the way, I’ll explain the practical advantages of the way everything is hooked up. A small budget (in the hundred$, not thousand$) that requires professional quality and features can be a reality.

If I had a motto, it would be “I can do it better and make it cheaper.” When I’ve had the choice between that $40k Pro Tools rig with the pricey microphones and my deceptively inexpensive studio, I’ve chosen mine, and I hope you’ll take the time to find out why. If you’re disappointed, you’ll have my apologies and your money back.

This +30 page report in Adobe Acrobat (free) .pdf format will be emailed to you promptly so you can start buying the right equipment for your studio the first time! Please pay with Paypal within 3 days of auction's end.

Voila. Si quelqu'un comprends quelque chose...

Pour la pédagogie virtuelle, contre l'assistanat numérique... ;-)

-Espace-Cubase.org

Bonjour,

Il s'agit d'une personne qui vend 10 dollars un document au format acrobat.

Cette personne prétend avoir une très bonne connaissance du matériel audio/numérique et donner des bons plans d'achat dans son article.

Pour toucher un maximum de gens dans ebay, elle utilise dans ses titres d'annonce les noms de marque des grands constructeurs.

Cela ressemble fort à un attrape-nigaud.
En gros on te propose de payer pour apprendre tout ce que tu peux trouver sur AF :bravo:
Mais que tu mettras quelques mois à synthétiser. :langue:
Car la théorie sans la pratique c'est comme vesser en silence, ca n'a aucun interet :ptdr: :ptdr: