Actu
Articles
Tutoriels

Sujet Café des sports: analyse et commentaire de l'actualité sportive

• 44 703 réponses
  • 359 participants
  • 681 497 vues
  • 272 followers
Sujet de la discussion Café des sports: analyse et commentaire de l'actualité sportive

La saison de L1 reprend bientôt, y'aura les mondiaux d'athlé, et plein d'autres évènements sportifs, alors si vous avez une tite chronique à faire, ou tout autre connerie à raconter en rapport (ou non) avec le sport, c'est ici que ça se passe!!
Afficher le sujet de la discussion

Citation : pouget a eu une bonne saison a metz et apres plus rien, e t un gros parcours de looser

Il n'est pas très malin parce que des loosers qui ont passé de nombreuses années au PSG, il y en a plein, les derniers en date étant Llacer et Talal :surpris:
Tu peux rajouter hugo leal, andre luis, aloiso, alex, paulo cesar, alioune touré et laurent leroy.

pour laurent leroy, c'est zarb, c'etait un des chouchous du parc, et il s'est fait vidé comme un crevard

Citation : châtillon-sur-indre forever...

mezieres, ze connais aussi....
franchement, la brousse, hormis les prix de l'immobilier :((( :((( :(((

pour revenir au match, j'excuse plus desailly que makelele....parce que sur l'action, yen a autant de la part de morientes...Par contre makelele, il file la tappe à zikos et s'ecroule sur une caresse....L'arbitre, s'il avait ete bon (genre je m'interesse plus à tenir les joueurs qu'àchipoter pour l'endroit du coup franc), il aurait sorti 2 rouges, voire 2 jaunes (ça aurait été plus malin)...c'est pour ce genre de choses qu'il faut la video....Surtout qu'apres, à mon sens, il a été franchement partisan pour l'asm, par compensation...C'est pas terrible comme façon de faire... MARCEL VAN LANGHENOV POWA!!!!!!!

Citation :

la photo de votre choix sur votre mobile? cliquez ici

d'autres logos ou sonneries portables? cliquez ici

:mdr:

Citation :
Desailly faces Uefa probe

Marcel Desailly could miss the second leg of Chelsea's Champions League semi-final after Uefa said it would look at video evidence of an elbowing incident.
The Chelsea captain clashed with Fernando Morientes in the second-half of the 3-1 first-leg defeat to Monaco.

A Uefa spokesman said: "We have opened a disciplinary case and it will be dealt with on Friday."

If found guilty, Desailly faces a three-match ban, ruling him out of the second-leg and the final.

Report: Monaco 3-1 Chelsea
Desailly refused to discuss the incident which infuriated Morientes, who appealed in vain for any action from the officials.

"Write what you want about that, I only want to talk about football," he said.

Claude Makelele will definitely miss the second leg after picking up his third booking.

Makelele was booked for his involvement in the clash which saw Monaco's Akis Zikos sent off.

The French midfielder, who initially raised his hands to the Greek midfielder, fell theatrically to the ground after Zikos responded with what looked like a harmless slap.

bien fait.

Citation : Monaco 3-1 Chelsea

Ten-man Monaco struck twice late on to leave Chelsea's Champions League hopes hanging in the balance.
Hernan Crespo's close range strike gave Chelsea a crucial away goal when he swiftly levelled Dado Prso's header after 15 minutes in the semi-final.

But after Andreas Zikos was sent off following a second-half clash with Claude Makelele, Chelsea collapsed.

Fernando Morientes fired home after 78 minutes, then substitute Shabani Nonda added a third four minutes later.

And Chelsea manager Claudio Ranieri must take much of the blame, turning the course of the match Monaco's way with a series of inexplicable substitutions.

Monaco crowned an impressive opening spell with a deserved opener after 15 minutes.

Mario Melchiot was booked for a wild tackle on Jerome Rothen - and it proved an expensive challenge.

Rothen's free-kick evaded the diving Crespo and Prso took advantage of a favourable bounce to direct a powerful header past Marco Ambrosio into the top corner.

Chelsea needed an instant response, and Crespo provided it with the crucial away goal six minutes later.

Scott Parker set up Eidur Gudjohnsen, who slipped but managed to find the lurking Crespo, who turned and scored from eight yards.

It was the signal for a transformed Chelsea display, with the show being controlled by a majestic first-half performance from Frank Lampard.

The midfielder fired a long-range drive narrowly wide, then delivered a dangerous cross which the stretching Crespo diverted over the bar.

Ranieri made an interval change, removing Jesper Gronkjaer for Juan Sebastian Veron.

The move handed the initiative back to Monaco, who almost regained their lead in a hectic opening to the second half.

Ambrosio saved brilliantly from Prso after 50 minutes, and seconds later Marcel Desailly cleared Fernando Morientes' bicycle kick off the line.

Monaco were then reduced to ten men after Zikos was shown the red card.

I wanted Chelsea to win but only through fair play. Makelele has disgraced himself with his antics

From King GoldenBoot
Have your say on 606

Makelele raised a hand to the Greek, and when he responded the Chelsea midfield man collapsed to the floor in shamefully melodramatic fashion.

As Zikos walked off, Makelele was booked, which will keep him out of the second leg at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea almost took advantage of their numerical advantage, with Gudjohnsen heading just wide, and Monaco goalkeeper Flavio Roma denying Melchiot in a desperate goalmouth scramble.

Ranieri then made two more unpredictable changes, replacing Melchiot with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, then removing Parker for Robert Huth.

Chelsea were suddenly unbalanced, and resurgent Monaco were in front after 78 minutes when Morientes thrashed a stunning finish past Ambrosio.

The goalkeeper was then badly at fault four minutes later, letting a tame effort from substitute Nonda, with his first touch, through his hands for the third.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

beau joueur les anglais, quand meme...ils disent tous: bien fait!
Mechant marcel :fache:

ça n'honore pas son parcours sportif (beau palmares le bohomme quand même)
En français :

Citation : L’UEFA a ouvert mercredi une procédure disciplinaire à l’encontre du capitaine international français de Chelsea Marcel Desailly suite à son comportement anti-sportif lors de la demi-finale aller de Ligue des Champions contre Monaco, mardi à Louis II.

Enfin il faut attendre les 1/2 finales pour que l'UEFA se bouge ? Ah, non c'est vrai, Cissé a eu droit à 5 matchs pour un mauvais geste :nawak:

C'est décevant de la part de Makekele, c'est plutôt un joueur correct
Ce que je ne comprends pas, c'est qu'ils sont filmés en gros plan la plupart du temps et ils le savent :?!:
Hé hé...interessants les points de vue anglais...

Citation : Fernando Morientes Red Rhubarb - 2141st post - 21 Apr 2004 12:07
Surely the offloading of Fernando Morientes by Real Madrid has to go down as one of the doziest pieces of business ever by a major european club.
Yes, I know Morientes had been edged out by the signing of Ronaldo last season, and Ronaldo and Raul were superb together last year. But it pays to have a squad and to me this is a classic example of the Spaniard/underrated low key player being pushed out by the exotic Galactico.

Morientes was superb last night and has been for most of this season.

Florentino Perez has talked about giving chances to the homegrown Pavons but he should have protected the Morientes'. Real Madrid have suffered from a lack of strength in depth as well as the lack of quality defensively.

Do these Presidents have too much power and can anything be done to check their meddling influence? A club pulling in several different directions goes nowhere.

Citation : Makalele Martin Henderson - 221st post - 21 Apr 2004 10:43
Am I the only one who thinks he is incredibly overated? I wouldn't put him in the same class as Viera for example or Petit at his best or Keane or Gerard [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Makalele Rajarshi Ray II - 204th post - 21 Apr 2004 10:50
He does his job well, which is mainly protecting the defence. Why do you think Madrid are so hopeless defensively now? [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Makalele Ballon d'or - 22nd post - 21 Apr 2004 11:01
I've always thought that he was a key player for Madrid. He had found his place within this squad and did his job well. Now i haven't seen him play for chelsea much this year, maybe this is not his kind of team. He was outrageous yesterday, but i still want him in the national squad just like Desailly. Players make mistakes, those were two huges ones but i don't forget what they've done for us before. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Makalele froggy ogbull - 17th post - 21 Apr 2004 11:00
i agree in part. he does do a job in front of the back 4 but he aint that good. any player told to sit in that position in the Real team is gonna look special. he cant be rated that highly as when taken out of that team and put elswhere, ie chelsea, he has been massively outshone by players rated much lower than him, lampard, parker etc. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Makalele Rajarshi Ray II - 203rd post - 21 Apr 2004 11:10
<<any player told to sit in that position in the Real team is gonna look special>>
Um no, neither Beckham nor Guti look very special there! [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Makalele A Brazilian Ferret Called Roberto Carlos - 518th post - 21 Apr 2004 11:33
I've always thought Makelele was over-rated. Froggy is right Ray, he did look better than he was because of who he was surrounded by.
And I know I'm right because you disagree with me.

I also think that both Becks and Guti have had good seasons. After all they do play different footy to Makelele.

So quit you constant Madrid bashing and get an understanding of the game beyond which team you are going to support this season.

Any thoughts for who you will follow next year? Maybe you ar waiting to see who wins the CL. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: Makalele Dave McBride - 1st post - 21 Apr 2004 12:05
It's simplistic but his physical size has to be a handicap for a player of his type. Viera completely dominated him in the numerous aresenal-chelsea games this season. It was like watching an over-exuberant drunken uncle playing with the kids at a family reunion. [reply] [Complain about this post]

Citation : well done Monaco !!! Monaco Fan - 10th post - 21 Apr 2004 10:42
I was so delighted yesterday to see Monaco win against Chelski, this archetype of football business team !
A good football team are based on commitment, fighting spirit, team spirit, freshness and talent : all these qualities where on the Monaco side yesterday evening, not on the Chelski one...

AS for the next leg, Chelski will prbably have to goal 4 times as it's more than probable Monaco score at least another one at Chelsea. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: well done Monaco !!! Club Sandwich - 55th post - 21 Apr 2004 12:02
'archetype of football business team'
Dont Monaco have many of thier players on loan from other clubs? Mr Morientes for one? [reply] [Complain about this post]

héhé...pas tres populaire , chelski!

Citation : ça n'honore pas son parcours sportif

hormis la c1 avec milan en 94, marcel n'a rien gagné sans deschamps....