Reason Studios Reason 3.0

Séquenceur électro de la marque Reason Studios appartenant à la série Reason

7/10

Sujet Pour bientôt ou déjà là ?

• 6 réponses
  • 4 participants
  • 374 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Pour bientôt ou déjà là ?
Bonsoir ! hum ... Tout simplement la version 3 est-elle sortie et en vente ou pas ? Merci. :oo:
Myspace - My Boots - My Home
Don't let this motherfucker go....
Moi je dis 3semaines au plus

allez, moi je dis le 25 février :clin:

Citation : If you read my plan file you probably have wondered what the numbers were all about... or maybe not.

Anyway, it is time for me to divulge what the numbers are.

Exited?

Anxious?

Happy?

Sad?

Here goes?.

Bug count.

Yes, bug count.

Well not exactly bug count either. Rather ?Case? counts. Things left to do before Reason 3.0 is finished and ready for duplication at the CD plant.

As you might have noticed the numbers go up and down - this is because we fix bugs, let loose a new beta and our friendly beta testers report more bugs and the bug-count goes up again. Back to fixing bugs again.

Yesterday we were down to three so we are getting pretty close. We are not done yet, but we are close. But then again ? the next beta release might trigger a flood of new bug reports and we are far away from done again. I?m hoping that won?t happen. Really. I guess you do as well.

We are all working hard to get 3.0 out the door so you can start enjoying it!

Personally I need to get some time off to play some games or something, maybe even try and make music... :) It's been quite a lot of work this little project - and maybe, just maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Où est-ce qu'on peut le lire son "plan file" :?:
Pourquoi tu me crois pas :mdr:

dans company - crew
Erf, si si je te crois, c'est juste que j'ai vu plusieurs fois les props parler de leur "plan file" mais je savais pas ce que c'était... donc merci :mrg: