Wesley@letsgoout.ca
Ouah!!

j'ai rien compris!!

je suis trop vieux

old dead tree....
Tu dois pas être français... :cobra:

j'ai rien compris, j'suis désolé :roll:

---------------------------------------------------------
Il est canadien! vous lisez pas les fiches?

hey Studiojones!

I've got both V-amp pro and a line6's pod, I prefer vamp's sounds on heavy guitars, the hi gain sounds is warmer, closer to a tube amp and more impresive than the pod, the pod is better for clean presets, but the vamp's got some nice clean presets too.. IMHO Both are really good, it depend on the kind of music U wanna play... and the Vamp is cheaper too! less than half the price of the pod pro.

cheers

If you want to touch the sky, fuck a duck and try to fly

Mes remixes
Mon Facebook ma Life
SynTesla - Most Amazing Instrument

Hello,
I have got myself a Vetta HD (which is nothing else than a POD XT Pro embaded into a stereo power amp) and I can swear that I would not replace it by anything else - and moreover the Behringer. The V-Amp is reputated for its good distortions whereas Line6 clean sound are very much appreciated. It depends upon the type of music / sound you are seeking. The price is not the same either.
The problem of clean presets with the V-amp can be solved by using the bass v-amp which includes simulations for bass, electric guitar, accoustic guitar and keyboards.

I use it for my electric and accoustic guitar, and the sound range you can get from it is to me more interessant than it is with a v amp2.

As usual, you have to try pod, v amp and maybe bass v amp in order to make the better choice for you.

Hors sujet : J'espère que tu es réellement un canadien anglophone, et que tu n'as pas eu uniquement la flemme de te relire et de corriger ton message...

Nouveau-Brunswick
me semble k'ils parlent le fançais de ya 300 ans la bas, ca devrait etre comprehensible :)