Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Depeche Mode

• 1 279 réponses
  • 103 participants
  • 37 770 vues
  • 70 followers
Sujet de la discussion Depeche Mode
Je m ecoutais du depeche mode la, ,et je me disais que sans eux ya des groupes qui seraient pas comme y sont maintenant...je pense a Paradise lost par exemple...
Vous trouvez pas que c est un groupe culte vous?
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Beau travail. Superbe le son de voix :bravo:

Putain Walter mais qu'est-ce que le Vietnam vient foutre là-dedans ?

Hihihi :mrg:

MUSIC FOR THE MASSES TOUR :

Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, who also received a lot of airplay on K-ROQ, supported Depeche Mode on the American tour.

6212215.jpg

This was an experience that OMD's singer Andy McCluskey recalls with mixed feelings:
'At one level it was good to be playing to 15,000 people a night but it was slightly galling as well because Martin Gore told us how much he loved our early single "Electricity" and that it was a big influence on Depeche Mode all those years ago.

We were earning $5,000 a night and losing a fortune because of our overheads - by the end of the tour I think we owed our record company over £1 million in total - and they were earning enough to retire on every single night!' McCluskey affords himself a wry grin, as he recalls, 'We did that tour in order to build up a following and we had some success but before we could really capitalize we split up. Depeche Mode built themselves up with that tour and then delivered their best album Violator, so I have to hand it to them really. Most bands crumble in that situation "
Jonathan Miller. The biography .
On est d'accord, Violator est leur meilleur alboume :bravo:

De quels "overheads" (dépenses faramineuses j'imagine) parle t-il ?

Hihihihi :mrg:

Même l'AI fait du Depeche Mode...

"A song following the style of the album "Songs of Faith and Devotion".

/song base is Udio AI/'

[ Dernière édition du message le 26/09/2024 à 21:34:17 ]