ou

Sujet ------Liste des Métalleux d'AudioFanzine------

• 13 810 réponses
  • 450 participants
  • 342 052 vues
  • 321 followers
Sujet de la discussion ------Liste des Métalleux d'AudioFanzine------
Hello!

Ca serait cool que chaque métalleux(et métalleuses) d'AF poste un message ici en nous disant ce qu'il écoute.(styles et groupes)
ATTENTION: Pas de trucs dans le genre Linkin Park, Evanescense, Slipknot et compagnie...

Allez je commence:

Black Métal:
Mayhem, Emperor, Immortal, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom

Death Black Métal:
Behemoth

Heavy Speed:
Nightwish (je suis fan de Nightwish!!!)

Exprimez vous!!!
Afficher le sujet de la discussion

Hors sujet : je cite Korneo: "Vive la 7 cordes !!!! Qu'est ce que je voudrait ??? C'est simple : Dean Razorback 7 + Engl Powerball + Cab Engl en V30".
Jeu retrouvez l'énorme faute d'orthographe dans la signature de notre ami.

Bon, revenons à nos moutons. Quelqu'un a-t'il récemment flashé sur un truc neuf et d'intérêt ? attention, je suis un vieil ayatollah du metal, pas la peine d'essayer de me faire ingurgiter le n-ième groupe de metalcore / nu-metal / trve black / brutal death svp !

Tamen pax et amor, oscula.

Hors sujet : "Qu'est ce que je voudrait"

Chuis un winner :|

Ce post était tres certainement une mauvaise blague

Citation : Quelqu'un a-t'il récemment flashé sur un truc neuf et d'intérêt ?

en tout cas moi non, je n'ecoute meme plus de metal tellement ça tourne en rond, je suis preneur s'il y a des groupes qui valent le detour

Citation : (ici le nom d'un groupe) from France will release their 2nd album somewhere around spring 2008 and they gave me the raw and untitled mix with the idea for a short review in English. So here it is:

It is not so easy to describe (ici le nom d'un groupe)’s music in common, which is quite a vast mix of a lot of ancient and modern rock and metal styles – I just try it with the phrase “21st Century Metal”, which says all … and nothing – so everyone is ordered to listen and build up his own mind …

The opener Deathwish is quite a smashing one and just the right song to animate the audience for listening to the rest of the more than one hour long album. Within this track, the singer’s voice remembers a little bit to the old SEPULTURA, but the music is more Death Metal like than even Thrash Metal.

But the first real highlight is track number 3, Anesthesia Of Thoughts, which brings up the good parts of modern Dark Metal, like from the latest ROTTING CHRIST releases or from CELTIC FROST’s brillant album “Monotheist”.
I think, this is quite a good style orientation: Bands like ROTTING CHRIST or Norvegian’s fine export EXTOL mixed with old SEPULTURA sound and modern metalcore …

Mind Control Cult comes with mid tempo and some morbid background sounds …

More highlights: The mighty Not Even Good, the exhausting Obey and the melodic (You’re) So Blind (a hit !!).

The sound is very excellent (fat and with transparence) for a raw mix and this album will rock the metal world, if it will be officially released in 2008 !!!

So … all You fans of extreme, but not mainstream metal music, with a touch of avantgarde and extravaganza, out there – watch out for this killer !!!

Citation : ici le nom d'un groupe

>Doomfred , j'ai visité ta signature et j'ai écouté "le vieux pédophile" c'est ultra derangeant comme musique, :clap: :clap: car je suppose que c'est le but.
Le batteur de DECAPITATED Witold "Vitek" Kieltyka est décedé suite à l'accident de la route etant survenu il y a quelques jours lors d'une tournee de DECAPITATED en Russie. Il avait 23 ans. R.I.P.
> Doomfred: le nouvel album de Eths ? :mdr:
(personnellement j'aime beaucoup, mais je vis très bien mon coté nü-goth-metalleux-post-ado :D:)

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear.