Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Nouvelle serie classic mexique:les classic player strat 50' et 60's

• 902 réponses
  • 49 participants
  • 34 315 vues
  • 47 followers
1 Nouvelle serie classic mexique:les classic player strat 50' et 60's
Voila 2 nouveaux modeles de strats mexicaine,qui ma foie on l'aire fort aguicheuses ;) :
la 60's: -corps en aulne
-touche rosewood
-chevalet vintage avec un vibrato 2 point
-manche en C vernis dans un vernis gloss polyurethane
-21 frets medium jumbo
-des mecaniques ping vintage, :|
-aspect vieilit des potards et pickguard mint green
-selecteur 5 positions
-le radius est de 12 donc beaucoup plus plat que les classic normales au radius de 14.5 qui fraisaient au moindre bend
-et pour finir,3 micros simples '69 unique a cette guitare,et pensé par greg fessler,luthier du custom shop
je precise que la guitare entiere a etée pensée par fessler puis fabriquée et assemblée au mexique
elle est proposéer bien sur en 3 ton sunburst ,beau, mais bien sur c'est 50€ plus cher...
mais aussi en sonic blue,un bleu tres mais vraiment tres tres pale...
le lien:http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0141100372/
les caracteristiques sont les memes pour la 50's
sauf qu'elle est proposée en 2 ton sunburst et shoreline gold(assez hideux je trouve...)
et que le manche est taillé en V,les mecaniques sont des gotoh autobloquante,le radius de la touche est de 9.5,et les micros sont des american vintage
less deux guitares sont deja en precommande chez guitar legend pour 729€...elles sortes en septembre
Mon pseudo n'a rien a voir avec un quelconque groupe de punk rock minable et si peu repetitif. pour ado boutonneux
Afficher le premier post
:mdr:

bah pour l'instant je sais pas si je la prendrais chez thomann ou dans mon mag, tout depend si quelqu'un la commande avant moi.

Hors sujet : d'ailleur a propos, un article qui sera bientot en stock, et qui a deja été commandé, est ce qu'il sera indiqué que l'article a deja ete commandé ou pas???

c'est pas très clair mais bon :??:

Tu veux dire "est-ce que ce sera indiqué sur le site que l'objet a déjà été commandé ?"

M'est avis que non mais bon... :noidea:

"To boldly go where no man has gone before."

Parce que je dois vendre ma gratte pour acheter la player, et si je la vend et que la gratte a deja ete commandée je suis dans la merde, je me retrouverez sans gratte... :??:

je pense que je vais l'acheter en mag, meme si ca me revient plus cher.
You mean "si je la vend pas et que la gratte a deja ete commandée je suis dans la merde" ?

Beh en même temps, essaies la d'abord en magaz' lorsqu'elle sera sortie. Si elle te botte, tu vends ta tienne et pis tu pécho la Classic Player chez Toto qui devrait te fournir le bestiau en moins d'une semaine. La meilleure soluce étant quand même de racketter ...

Nan, si vend ma gratte et qu'un mec a commandé la player avant moi, je vais devoir attendre que thomann commande une nouvelle player, du coup j'aurais plus de gratte pendant perpette...comprendo?
Ja ja, ich verstehe ! ;)
Attends que le logo "en stock" soit affiché et là t'auras pas d'problèmes.

Ouai c'est sur...

mais bon a mon avis vu que la gratte a l'air d'etre pas mal attendu, les gens vont se jeter dessus. :mdr:
Fin bon, vivement quelle arrive la belle.

elle se fait désirer.
V'là un récent avis trouvé hier soir sur Harmony. C'est vrai, j'aurai pu vous filer le lien mais là j'ai pas envie d'éditer...

Citation : Product: Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Price Paid: USD 799.00
Submitted 10/24/2006 at 03:23pm by Paul
Email: paul at tofurky<dot>com

Features : 9

New MIM Strat model featuring a lightweight Alder body with the deeper 50's contours, unique vintage style 2-point trem with stamped solid steel saddles and an improved milled, solid steel trem block, screw-in trem arm, vintage style tuners, beefy "C" carved vintage tinted neck with 21 Medium Jumbo frets on a 12" radius Rosewood fingerboard, 3-ply Mint Green pickguard with Custom Shop 69'Strat pickups. Mine was ordered in Sonic Blue which is a very sharp looking color (and kind of rare at that). It also ships with 10's on - which is a nice departure for Fender. This saved me some initial set-up time as the body end truss rod didn't need to be adjusted.

Sound : 10

I play a wide variety of musical styles and I find it's hard to beat a good Stratocaster when it comes to versatility. IMO, I think this new MIM model sounds incredible without any mods whatsoever. Just a good set-up and your right there. The combination of the light Alder body, beefy neck, Rosewood board, upgraded steel saddles, trem block and especially the pickups add-up to one fine sounding Strat indeed.

I have a full-sized pedal board which I'll use occasionally, though I usually run straight into either my Swart 1x12 Atomic Space Tone, 1x12 Carr Mercury or a 4x10 Hot Rod DeVille with a 2x12 Avatar closed-back cab. The CP60's sounds fantastic through any of the amps and serves up plenty of "classic" 60's style Strat mojo. It's not a tinkly 50's style Buddy Holly tone, it's beefier, a little warmer and squarely in the Texas BBQ food group. Add a little light OD with some type of Tubescreamer in line, turn it up and stand back! Think Ronnie Earl, John Frusciante and Hendrix tones run clean and SRV, Smokin' Joe Kubek and Tommy Castro tones when used with some type of light OD like a Tubescreamer. Just killer Strat tone - very inspirational.

Of special mention here is the pickups this guitar is spec'd with. Fender says they use "Custom 69'Strat" pickups in this guitar. Yeah right! In a Mexi-Strat? "Real" CS-69' pups are very popular for good reason - they sound insane! They're also not the easiest pickups to find as they're often back-ordered. Regardless, after playing this new Strat a few weeks curiosity got the best of me and I opened her up to take a peek under the hood. Although there was no shielding in either the pickup cavity or on the back of the pickguard, the interior was tidy and clean with neatly routed wiring. I flipped the guard over and noticed the vintage cloth wiring and gray bobbins. And sure enough, on the base of each pickup was inscribed "AY 7.26.06".
Amazing! Fender actually uses authentic Custom Shop 69'Strat pickups in this guitar. Even though Abagail Ybarra (most likely) didn't actually wind these herself (ever priced YB wound pups?) she did sign and date them from the Fender Custom Shop.

These 69's are not especially hot, but the height staggered Alnico 5's are sweet and beefy at the same time. They are a bit noisy though, at least around all the usual noice sources - partly due to the middle pickup NOT being reverse wound for hum-cancelling in the #2 and #4 positions. However, these are really great sounding (and feeling) pickups and the fact that the ol'gal who wound pups for Buddy Holly, E.C., Hendrix and others signed-off on these is pretty cool-especially for a non-Custom Shop model (and a MIM no less!).

Action, Fit, & Finish : 9

As mentioned earlier, this Strat comes stock with 10-46's, so that's a good thing in my book. It was also set-up prior to shipment by Sweetwater, which also helps. I did experimend with both the pickup and saddle heights though. After raising the pups up for more output, I ended-up dropping them back down again as I felt the overall tone was better with them lower.

Flaws are few. There was a small chip out of the top of the nut. It's cometic only and doesn't effect the playability or intonation at all. Ditto for the rather large gap in the bass-side neck pocket, again doesn't effect the tone or playability. All the hardware is solid with no rattles or loose parts. The neck is really nice quality and the fretwork deserves special mention. The medium-jumbo's are very nicely dressed and there's no buzzes or dead spots anywhere on the neck - nice! The 12" neck radius makes big bends easy. Even the Rosewood used on this guitar seems of above-average quality, as nice or nicer than the Rosewood used on my American Deluxe Strat and the plain white dot markers are easier to see in low light than the abalone markers.

And, I have to admit, I like the color. The Sonic Blue, matched with the mint-green guard, Rosewood board and vintage tinted neck all add-up to a very good looking Strat.

Reliability/Durability : 9

Only thing I'm going to do is put a set of Dunlop Straplocks on. It's a Strat - should last forever although I hope that chipped nut doesn't come back to haunt me. Shouldn't though.

Customer Support : 10

The folks at Sweetwater are very helpful. Is there such thing as Fender "Customer Support"? I'll give a "10" here for Sweetwater being so helpful, setting-up the guitar and giving me a follow-up call after I received the guitar to make sure I was happy with everything.

Overall Rating : 10

Been playing since the 70's. I've been through quite a few types of guitars but seem to gravitate towards Stratocasters for some reason.
I'm completely safisified with this new MIM model and probably will leave everything as is with no further mods necessary. If your interested in the AV62 but find the 1400.00 price tag a little much, check-out one of these and save the bucks for something else.

This could be a real gem in the MIM Fender line-up.

Je suis limite hors sujet, mais dans la jungle de la gamme Fender, j'ai une Vintage player 60's limited edition (ouf) avec les specs suivantes :
-corps aulne et manche profil 60s "slab board" palissandre
- accastillage style vintage 60's
- micros texas Special
- couleur sonic blue (existait en Gold aussi)
- "assemblage mexique avec des bois US", d'après la boutique

Je cherchais désespérément "ma" strat, j'en ai essayé plein, et celle-ci me plaisait plus que certaines US, sauf la mark Knopfler, trop chère pour moi. j'ai craqué pour elle, malgré les 1000 € (oui, c'est cher pour du mexique, ils ont pas dê en vendre des masses!) demandés..

J'ai l'impression que la nouvelle gamme est une refonte de celle-ci, mais mieux placée en prix.
cette guitare me donne entière satisfaction !