ou

Sujet Le coin de l'anglais

• 155 réponses
  • 18 participants
  • 1 918 vues
  • 16 followers
Sujet de la discussion Le coin de l'anglais
Salut,

Pour faire suite au français, j'ouvre celui là.

Pour commencer donc, je bloque sur deux choses bidons :

"for each second" => un S ou pas à "second" ? logiquement, je l'ai enlevé (le "s" que j'avais mis)

"our" au pluriel ça donne "ours" ?

Voilà, merci bien pour la suite.

++
Un peu de son et d'image : ici ou la Webradio d'AF
Afficher le sujet de la discussion

Citation : Hello,

I ordered this product about one week ago, and I have not recieved anything yet. Moreover, my credit card was not debited, so I am afraid I made some mistakes while ordering (wrong credit card number, may be (?)). Can you give me news about this order?

Thank you.

T'avais oublié quelques fautes (comme je viens sûrement de le faire), Stratguy, et puis quand les angliches veulent pas comprendre, ils sont fortiches, crois-moi :mrg: .
C'est chez des allemands (tube town) pour un atenuateur en kit :tourne:
Retiens juste que pas encore, c'est yet et non still. Et "what is more" c'est du gallicisme horrible :mrg:
Quand tu as "ago", c'est toujours du preterit, c'est pratique comme repère.
Comme l'a dit Stratguy, piece ne prend pas de "s" (to give some piece of advice), mais ça me semble maladroit pour news.
Pour continuer dans la lignée contentieux ebay ... :D:

Citation : Hello,
I won the bid "60s gibson Kluson Tuners machines parts"
I've send you 3 mail on your ebay account to know what sort of transaction would you prefer.
But you don't send any answer. So I've paid with paypal and there was still no answer.
May be there's something wrong with this transaction because I don't speek and read english very well ?

Sorry to send this mail on your private adress mail, but I think it will be better to communicate.
Just let me know what do wan't for this transaction. I can pay a little more of the bid or may be we can canceled the bid if you give my money back.

Be certain I'm a honnest guy and I just want to find the best solution.

Best regards.

SI l'un de vous a du temps pour me corriger cette boue de charabia avant que je l'envoie :bravo:
Je ne sais même pas si c'est compréhensible !
C'est carrément pas mal !! :bravo:

Quelques suggestions :

Hello,
I won the bid "60s gibson Kluson Tuners machines parts".
I sent 3 e-mails to your ebay account to know what sort of transaction you would prefer.
But you haven't answered any of them. So I paid with paypal but still received no answer.
May be there's something wrong with this transaction because I don't speak and read english very well?

Sorry to send this e-mail to your private address, but I think it will be better to communicate.
Just let me know what you want for this transaction. I can pay a little more than the bid or maybe we can cancel the bid if you send back my money.
Be certain that I'm a honest guy and I just want to find the best solution.

Best regards.[/quote]
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
Super !

Je suis très étonné, je pensais qu'il y aurait vachement plus de fautes !!! Voire, de phrases à refondre.

Merci SK :bravo: