Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet E-cigarette : Est ce que vous drippez en sub sur un méca ?

• 6 669 réponses
  • 103 participants
  • 295 019 vues
  • 64 followers
Sujet de la discussion E-cigarette : Est ce que vous drippez en sub sur un méca ?

Vous savez, la cigarette électronique avec différentes saveurs. Depuis que je fume ça, je consomme à peu près la moitié de ma dose de cigarettes normale.

C'est cool, on n’exhale que de la vapeur, on peu donc fumer en toute circonstance, fini donc, d'aller se les geler sur un trottoir en plein hiver.

Je suis allé au ciné, et à vrai dire, un film avec une simili clope, c'est vraiment le pied !!

Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Je suis carrément furieux contre Statt Qualm
[edit : Stat Qualm a fort obligeamment répondu à mon message ci dessous. Voir quelques posts plus bas]

Citation :
Hi,

I had had a crack in the pyrex part of my Squape. So I've bought an original replacement part to change it.

It's VERY expensive. 19 € for a part most other builder sell for 3 to 10 €. But it Swiss quality, isn't it ? Not made-in-China crap. Let's pay.

I've received the part (in fact, the kit) and it's a SHAME.

- There no instruction at all.
- the wooden part is a piece of crap, two large to get inside the Squape body and the ends are not at the right angle. I had to spend some time to sand it. Swiss precision ? Shame on you.
- the pyrex is very very thin and looks so fragile.

I've bought many chineese parts that where much more well done and build that THIS !

Having no instruction at all, I followed carefully this tutorial step by step :

As a result, the new pyrex broke !

There is no doubt the Squape R is a cool and high quality RBA. But quality must also be found in support and spare parts. There is none.

As a result :
- I have to buy another part and pray I can fix it without breaking it
- I can't use my Squape for some days. Such a chance I have a spare RBA.

So, you may guess I won't buy any Statt Qualm product anymore. Each time I'll meet a chat about Statt Qualm products anywhere, I will warn people, telling them what happened to me (and others) and the way you (don't) look at your customers.

William

[ Dernière édition du message le 22/01/2016 à 13:04:12 ]

Javé pas suivi, mais j'ai 2 pyrex d'avance, je peux t'en céder un à prix modique (en fait tu m'envoies une Lettre Max a ton adresse et je t'envoie le machin)
Cool. 1895488.gif MP

[ Dernière édition du message le 20/01/2016 à 14:19:46 ]

Citation de Traumax :
Apparement, la nouvelle box à la mode chez les vapotos est une grosse merde.

12509760_915722681797281_3617110166842682018_n.jpg

Une box meca en serie...faudrait voir le montage et le type d'accu utilisé avant de parler du constructeur

ıllıllı в z н ıllıllı

http://www.mixcloud.com/loargann/

https://soundcloud.com/loargann

Citation de Will :
Je suis carrément furieux contre Statt Qualm

Citation :
Hi,

I had had a crack in the pyrex part of my Squape. So I've bought an original replacement part to change it.

It's VERY expensive. 19 € for a part most other builder sell for 3 to 10 €. But it Swiss quality, isn't it ? Not made-in-China crap. Let's pay.

I've received the part (in fact, the kit) and it's a SHAME.

- There no instruction at all.
- the wooden part is a piece of crap, two large to get inside the Squape body and the ends are not at the right angle. I had to spend some time to sand it. Swiss precision ? Shame on you.
- the pyrex is very very thin and looks so fragile.

I've bought many chineese parts that where much more well done and build that THIS !

Having no instruction at all, I followed carefully this tutorial step by step :

As a result, the new pyrex broke !

There is no doubt the Squape R is a cool and high quality RBA. But quality must also be found in support and spare parts. There is none.

As a result :
- I have to buy another part and pray I can fix it without breaking it
- I can't use my Squape for some days. Such a chance I have a spare RBA.

So, you may guess I won't buy any Statt Qualm product anymore. Each time I'll meet a chat about Statt Qualm products anywhere, I will warn people, telling them what happened to me (and others) and the way you (don't) look at your customers.

William

Non mais un "vrai ato" mérite des doigts de princesse et des gants en soie, c'est pas avec tes gros doigts tout dégueulasse que tu vas pouvoir faire quelque chose :oops2:
La vitesse de la lumiere etant superieure a la vitesse du son, certaines personnes paraissent brillantes avant d'avoir l'air con
Tu sais où tu peux te les mettre mes gros doigts dégueulasses ? :-D

Bon, j'ai reçu une réponse de Stat Qualm à mon message incendiaire :
Citation :
Dear William

Thank you for you email.
First of all we are sorry you have experienced this spare glass kit as not correct. Although I think you are using some harsh words and it looks like you finally made your decision about our company. Which I feel sorry for it - because you haven't spoken to us before and we had no chance to solve the problem.
Let me tell you the facts about this tool. After the first batch, summer 2014, we found that this wooden tool isn't optimal for replacing the glass. So, we offered our partners to replace it for free. I don't know where you bought this tool, but it wasn't up to date. This is absolutely not your fault and understand your point.
We have a manual of this tool online on our website. It's in German but with pictures wich explaining how to change it. Doesn't matter if you have a wooden tool or the new tool.
What I can offer you, as you got the wrong tool - I will send you a new spare kit with the "new" plastic tool included to the glass. I hope you will be happy at the end of the day and giving StattQualm a new chance.
Please send me your address and please let me know where did you buy this tool. So I can sent the correct tools to this shop for replacing the wooden tool.
Thank you
Best regards,
C. L.

Bon, j'ai répondu, excuses réciproques, toussa. Ils sont bien bien remontés dans mon estime. On verra ce que vaut le nouveau kit.

De fait, j'aurais bien un autre mail à envoyer au vendeur du kit "outdated", mais j'ai autre chose à f...
tiens, j'ai claqué mes points de fidélité dans un Aromamizer : Ben c'est du très bon, encore une fois pour 40 boules. Je crois le temps des RTA à pas de prix à définitivement vécu.

[ Dernière édition du message le 22/01/2016 à 13:24:50 ]

J'ai googlé. Ça parle de "RDTA". Quelqu'un peut me dire ce que ça veut dire ?
RTA aussi, au passage. A vot' bon coeur.
Rebuildable Dripper Tank Atomizer
Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

J'ai pas encore bien saisi le concept de dripper à réservoir. :-D
c'est juste que tu es sensé avoir le rendu d'un dripper, mais avec un tank, tavu :oops2:

bon le fait est que des atos tanks qui encaissent du 60watts sans broncher comme celui-ci, c'est toujours un peu déconcertant :-D