Actu
Articles
Tutoriels

Sujet Les véhicules de collection, ou comment l'imperfection rend amoureux

• 37 489 réponses
  • 157 participants
  • 1 590 938 vues
  • 104 followers
Sujet de la discussion Les véhicules de collection, ou comment l'imperfection rend amoureux

T'as cliqué : c'est soit que tu es curieux, soit que tu aimes.

Si tu aimes, partage ta passion ! Je pense à Belmoufles avec sa TR3 (il me semble), Picto avec sa 911, Greg avec son... euh, bus  , et tous ceux qui en pincent pour des véhicules qui vous emmènent moins loin que ceux d'ajourd'hui, avec moins de confort, plus de bruit mais tellement plus de charme !

Si tu ne connais pas spécialement, voici pourquoi je craque, et que je supporte de moins en moins de ne pas avoir de moyens propres (pour avoir autre chose qu'une Twingo) :

BMW 2800 :

Impossible d'insérer les photos, je ferai un second post...

Elle a une ligne légère, racée, légèrement agressive : je l'aime. Elle ressemble un peu à des italiennes de la même époque (cf. Lancia Fulvia, que je présenterai plus bas), avec la puissance et la qualité germaniques.

À noter la version 3.0 CSL 'Batmobile', aujourd'hui plus que chère et très impressionnante.

Alfa Romeo Giula Sprint GT 'Bertone' :

LA voiture représentative de la sportive latine de l'époque. Carrière longue, très répandue, nombreuses versions : de la basique Junior à la GTA Stradale.

Lancia Fulvia :

Une des premières tractions avant en compétition, nombreuses victoires en rallye en version HF (Haute Fidélité).

MGB :

Deuxième roadster le plus vendu au monde (après la Mazda MX-5 'Miata'), et version coupé qui ne manque pas de charme.

L'appétit vient en mangeant ; la réforme, c'est pas sorcier ; le campement léger en plein air, non. Cupidon

Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Ha non les freins vont bien, juste un ajustement des mâchoires à faire! Puis si le joint de culasse est foutu boh bah je le changerai (exemple ici, pas si compliqué après tout). Déjà commencer par resserrer tout ça, et ajuster le jeu aux soupapes. Deux faux-contacts dans le tableau de bord à voir aussi, la loupiote d'éclairage du compteur gauche qui a besoin d'une pichenette pour bien marcher (mauvaise masse je pense, quand elle marche mal c'est la loupiote de plein phares qui s'éclaire un peu à la place) et la loupiote de mauvaise charge de la batterie s'éclaire parfois quand je monte dans les tours mais la dynamo débite bien puisque les pahres éclairent mieux.
Pour la carrosserie si je fais rien avant d'y aller c'est pas très grave hormis le niveau sonore puisque sans redressement pas d'antirouille sur le plancher et sans antirouille pas d'isolant!

J'aurais kiffé prendre la Rixounette mais je crois qu'à deux ça reviendrait cher en pneus/essence/huile/etc :surpris:

"Fort dérangé, mais fort brave."

abarthtransporter_zps70efd22f.jpg

ecurieecossetransporter_zpsb60862fa.jpg

fiatbartolettitransporter_zps3f1d6b92.jpg

:bave:

Bien : http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3544053292.html

3Ka3L93Nc5F25J15Mad1d0e920fcfe2291f1e.jpg

3Eb3F23La5Gf5Fc5Mcd1de8ea0f9ceb1d1483.jpg

Citation :
1966 Pontiac Bonneville - $4500 (Tempe)

1966 Pontiac Bonneville. 4dr, 389-4bbl, auto, pwr brakes, pwr steering, factory air- converted to 134,. Runs great. Needs TLC. Respond to e-mail or call 480-277-6104.

B A D A S S :
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/3544313702.html

3I23o33l95N25K85H8d1dcfde85755f8412f7.jpg

3Ea3L13If5E85H95M9d1d65cd3fe5375a1dea.jpg

3G73F53M65Ld5Ne5Ied1dfa605b21456319c0.jpg

Citation :
1963 BUICK ELECTRA 225 - $1 (59th Ave. & Camelback)

I have a 1963 buick electra 225, with original 401 engine and tranny that have been
already rebuilt less than 2000 miles on it, two doors, electric windows all four windows,
tilt wheel, power steering, electric driver seat, you won't see any other like this one
on the road, there are no so many any more. ( YES IS IN RUNNING CONDITION)

I WILL BATER FOR:
A PONTOON 24 FEET OR LARGER and
MONEY IS ALWAYS WELCOME MAKE
YOUR BEST OFFER,
I WILL ENTERTAIN OTHER OFFERS
PLEASE SEND PICS OF YOUR OFFER,

PS; If you can see the add I still have the car.
AND NO I WILL NOT SHIPP OR TAKE ANY FAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS
OR MONEY TRANSFER, PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

:aime::aime::aime:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3527419032.html

Citation :
1969 Yellow Lotus Europa S2 - $9250 (Scottsdale, Arizona)

CAR IS SOLD SORRY BUT THANKS FOR LOOKING!

1969 Yellow Lotus Europa S2. Black interior. Runs well, looks great. It's clean! 71,099 miles. This is NOT a project car by any means.

You'll get plenty of looks when you drive it. The car has the original R16 engine and comes with original owner's manual and original Lotus key chain. I added a new Lotus steering wheel and new Lotus seat belts. Electric windows work perfectly. Headlights and brake lights work. While this Europa runs nicely, and looks beautiful, several of the gauges and switches do not work, nor does the horn or the nice looking radio. All in all, a little TLC could get everything working again. The car is located in ScottsdaleArizona and always protectively garaged. It can be viewed by appointment only.

Originally purchased on eBay in 2006. I am the sole owner. There are no liens. I have the proper title. The car is currently insured and registered in Arizona.

VIN# 541808

TRANS# 00399

ENG# 0136

PAINT CODE L07 (YELLOW)

Seller is selling as is, with no warranties implied or otherwise.

I am not a mechanic. Just one who LOVES Vintage 1969 Lotus Europas. Please feel free to look at the car in person with your mechanic.

Any transportation or shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer.

ANSWERS TO SOME OF THE VERY NICE QUESTIONS I HAVE HAD:

I actually heard from one of the previous owners who said: "The car still looks GREAT!" Thanks!

Condition of the dash wood and top as very good, especially for a car 44 years old! Paint looks great. Fiberglass looks very good. Gauges that work/not working: (left to right) Speedometer YES. Amps YES. Oil YES. Tachometer NO. Temp NO. Fuel NO. The Europa comes with a spare tire but I think the buyer should judge its condition. Tires appear in good condition. There were no tools/jacks that came with the car when I purchased it.

When I registered my Lotus at the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division they ran a VIN search for me. It exactly matched what the dealer had told me in terms of history (and also confirmed the car is original). I purchased this Lotus on eBay in 2006 from an exotic car dealer in Florida. Before that the car has been owned by someone in New York and another in Connecticut. That would make me the 4th owner. The car has been treated very gently, and looks it. It does not appear to have been in any accidents. All of the paperwork I have will be given to the new owner of this beautiful collectable Lotus.

According to the Lotus mechanics who have worked on the car and also local Lotus enthusiasts who have seen the car in person, the fiber glass is in great condition with minimal "spider webs." I have records of what I did to the car (new steering wheel, seatbelts, etc.).

Purchase details:

Nonrefundable PayPal deposit of $500. Balance due within 14 business days after the close of auction. Balance to be paid by bank wire transfer or certified cashier's check. Car will not be released until all funds clear.

Buyer to receive ALL paperwork, including notarized new bill of sale, old bill of sale, title and all other necessary paperwork related to the vehicle.

Please email or call me with any questions.

3E63Nf3H15Ia5N75G7d16c6be0853a3ca1f7a.jpg

3pf3N43Hb5G75T05M7d1632129ddc3e7515c4.jpg

3K53k93Ld5Na5V25K3d16bd5680f7e7061ceb.jpg

3Le3Nb3of5L15Hb5J2d168d085c7209d412fc.jpg

:(((:(((:(((

http://www.1000sel.com/images/stories/00-articles/porsche911tuning/Porsche-930-TAG-01.jpg

Citation :
This "tuner-Porsche" was in fact a factory-produced car. Mansour Ojjeh, owner of the TAG investment company, who was involved with building Porsche-turbo engines for the McLaren F1-team in the early 80's, got this very car as a present from Porsche. This street-version of the Porsche 935 (though based on a 930 Turbo) was different in most ways from a stock 911. Widebodied, big spoilers, fat rims and tyres, slanted nose, Recaro-seats and a Clarion G80 sound-system were among the few extras. An uprated engine with about 100BHP extra made this also a bit faster. A very nice 280.000 DM (1983) present.

:8O::aime:

En général, slant est souvent dans la même phrase que glargl.
Citation de ralQ :

J'aurais kiffé prendre la Rixounette mais je crois qu'à deux ça reviendrait cher en pneus/essence/huile/etc :surpris:

C'est pour la Suéde ?
Elle ne sera pas dans son élément la Rixounette, la Cortina conviendra mieux au terrain.
:bravo:

Snif :
https://vimeo.com/56882604

Surfeur pro, et un break Chrysler 60's qui tue. :(

C'est dans mon budget ça :-D

La calandre Pontiac! icon_aime.gificon_aime.gif

Et la Lotus Europa, beaucoup de gens la trouve moche, mais moi je l'aime bien. En jaune, comme ça, elle est terrible!