ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Led zeppelin de retour ?

• 49 réponses
  • 17 participants
  • 1 893 vues
  • 15 followers
Sujet de la discussion Led zeppelin de retour ?
Soit j'etais enterré depuis 5 ans et tout le monde le savais deja mais ce soir je ne comprend pas :) Led zep LE Led zep se reforme pour un concert et peut etre une tournée? Je reve ou c'est bien ce que tout le monde dit?

:aime: :aime: :aime: :aime: :aime: :aime: :aime: :aime: :aime:
Bonzo est mort depuis...

:8O: :(((
Ce ne sera pas led zeppelin au grand complet mais admetons que ce soit son fils, il ya ptete de l'heritage baterritale ? Mais MONsieur Page est encore la :aime:
Il manque plus que Robert Plant et John Paul Jones.
"Fly Me To The Moon And Let Me Play Among The Stars" Frank Sinatra
Ils sont encore la :aime:
Non je ne suis pas amoureux de led zep ...
Oui ils sont encore vivants mais adhèrent t'ils au projet. Si je me souviens bien Robert Plant et Jimmy Page avaient quelques problèmes relationnels, enfin je ne suis pas sur.
Si tu vas faire un tour sur le site de led zep http://www.ledzeppelin.com/
Il ya une date en anglais donc j'imagine le 13 Novembre prochain et certain "blog" comme celui la parle bien d'une date :
http://zegut.blogspot.com/2007/09/led-zeppelin-se-reforme-pour-un-concert.html#links

mais bon369 £ ca fair cher :(. Esperons qu'il passe chez moi gratuit :(((
Espérons qu'ils se reforment pour plus d'un concert, mais à un prix plus raisonnable.
De la mailing-list jimmypageonline.com :

Mothership, a two-CD compilation of 24 remastered tracks culled from all eight Led Zeppelin studio albums is scheduled to be released on November 13th 2007 on the Atlantic/Rhino records label. The tracklist was handpicked by surviving Zep members Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones and will boast such signatures as Whole Lotta Love, Stairway to Heaven, Kashmir, Dazed and Confused and Rock and Roll. Mothership will be offered in multiple media configurations:

* Standard Package - 2-CD set.
* Deluxe Edition - 2-CD/ 1-DVD featuring a 90-minute, premiere-version of the "Led Zeppelin" DVD.
* Collector's Edition - 2-CD/1-DVD ultra-deluxe, collectible limited edition.
* Vinyl Edition - 4 LPs, high-end, audiophile quality vinyl with collectible memorabilia.

"Mothership" Track Listing:

Disc One:

01. Good Times Bad Times
02. Communication Breakdown
03. Dazed And Confused
04. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
05. Whole Lotta Love
06. Ramble On
07. Heartbreaker
08. Immigrant Song
09. Since I've Been Loving You
10. Rock And Roll
11. Black Dog
12. When The Levee Breaks
13. Stairway To Heaven

Disc Two:

01. Song Remains The Same
02. Over The Hills And Far Away
03. D'Yer Maker
04. No Quarter
05. Trampled Under Foot
06. Houses Of The Holy
07. Kashmir
08. Nobody's Fault But Mine
09. Achilles Last Stand
10. In The Evening
11. All My Love

And that's not all. Also scheduled to drop 11/13/07, on the Warner Home Video label, will be a new DVD version of the concert film The Song Remains the Same, in 5.1 surround sound and expanded to include all 14 songs that were performed during the 1973 Madison Square Garden shows in NYC. Among the extras are performances of Misty Mountain Hop, Over The Hills and Far Away, Celebration Day, and The Ocean; a 1976 BBC interview of Jimmy Page and Robert Plant and a Cameron Crowe radio show. TSRTS will also be offered in multiple media configurations:

* Deluxe Edition DVD.
* Deluxe Edition HD DVD and Blu-ray.
* Limited Collector's Edition - A 2-disc set which will include a collectible vintage T-shirt with original album artwork design, Soundtrack CD, lobby cards, reproductions of original premiere invites, tour schedule, and more.

"We have revisited 'The Song Remains The Same'," says Jimmy Page, "and can now offer the complete set as played at Madison Square Garden. This differs substantially from the original soundtrack released in 1976, and highlights the technical prowess of Kevin Shirley, who worked with us on 'How The West Was Won'. When it comes to 'The Song Remains The Same', the expansion of the DVD and soundtrack are as good as it gets on the Led Zeppelin wish list."

"The Song Remains The Same" track listing:

Disc One:

01. Rock And Roll
02. Celebration Day
03. Black Dog (including Bring It On Home)*
04. Over The Hills*
05. Misty Mountain Hop*
06. Since I've Been Loving You*
07. No Quarter
08. The Song Remains The Same
09. Rain Song
10. The Ocean*

Disc Two:

01. Dazed And Confused
02. Stairway To Heaven
03. Moby Dick
04. Heartbreaker*
05. Whole Lotta Love

Further details and Pre-Order information will be provided soon @ www.jimmypageonline.com

Voilà pour qui est de la date ! en ce qui concerne la reformation.... Peut être... Mais pas de confirmation de toutes les rumeurs qui se multiplient ! Et pour l'info, Led Zep à déjà jouer après la mort de son batteur (Live Aid).
:lol: hélas,je crains que ce soit une fois de plus,une histoire
de sous :clin: 369 livres ;ça fait env 550 euros :8O: