Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Depeche Mode

• 1 285 réponses
  • 103 participants
  • 38 083 vues
  • 70 followers
Sujet de la discussion Depeche Mode
Je m ecoutais du depeche mode la, ,et je me disais que sans eux ya des groupes qui seraient pas comme y sont maintenant...je pense a Paradise lost par exemple...
Vous trouvez pas que c est un groupe culte vous?
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Oui, le clip est un "hommage" au film de Bergman.
Martin Gore was quoted in issue #44/1987 of Bravo Magazine: "Never let me down again "

"I wrote this song last March. And it was such a long time ago that I cannot say much about it anymore. But you're wrong [about the song because it's not about my girlfriend], the song has nothing to do with relationships. It's about the concept of fleeing from reality and the evil awakening afterwards. Any kind of fleeing. Drugs, alcohol, or whatever."

All I ever wanted... 🎶 🎵
All I ever needed is here... in my hands...

6143962.jpg

Ça me fait penser à l’anecdote de l’autographe

On the internets, nobody knows you are a dog

Mes sons

Putain Walter mais qu'est-ce que le Vietnam vient foutre là-dedans ?

An excerpt of interview with Alan Wilder

If you could re-live a DM moment again what would you choose ?
That’s tough – on a creative level, there are those special moments when you know you’ve done something good. For example, when we nailed ‘In Your Room’ (which had been tough) by effectively stitching together three working versions and making one. Everybody sat back, listened through and collectively said.. wow, yes that’s it. But really I would just like to re-live some of the great after show parties!!

Which “post Alan” DM song would you have liked to have worked on?
Probably ‘Home’ – although Tim Simenon did a pretty good job anyway. I really like the string arrangement and the song itself, both lyrically and melodically. I think Martin based the verse around ‘Lucy In The Sky’ (verse). Check the chord structure.

We understand you think DM quality control is lacking – but would you agree with a retrospective box set containing demos etc etc being released?
No I wouldn’t. That’s a classic case of not controlling quality. Demos are exactly what they say they are, a demonstration for those working on the music to hear the song in a very basic undeveloped way. They were never intended for public consumption and that is how it should stay (well until I’m long dead anyway:)

Also, with the benefit of hindsight, are there any songs or albums you now like more (or less) than when they were originally recorded?
A few but not many. Perhaps something like ‘Rush’ seems to have improved with age. Generally, I feel now the same way I felt at the time. Some I love, some I hate:)

Exclusive interview with Alan Wilder
March 2nd, 2008 by Amigo
"From the very first Emulator 1, I have used them all and been captivated by sampling technology ever since. I remember when we first inserted the huge floppy disc into the E-mu 1 and listened to the 'Motorbike Idling' sound (which later became the mainstay rhythm behind the [depeche Mode] song Stripped)."

Alan Wilder
[1985] Vince Clarke looking for Andy Bell 39 years ago...
This is a true piece of synthpop history.

6154768.jpg